It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
finkleroy: Granted.
JackknifeJohnson: Thank you for managing the giveaway, finkleroy! Thank you for the game, Korotan!
Damn this is one of the best Thank you that I ever got.
Thank you very much and your welcome for it.
By the way if you miss the last two copies of it and missed my announcement, until the end of the year I will buy and gift a copy of it at the start of every month and I will buy during the next two week sales it too.
Because sadly there is no wishlist notification for those that have it, can someone else please PM me if you see it goes on sale.
^ That was such a cute thank-you!

Many thanks, Doc0075, for generously donating Yaga to this forum! :) As always, finkleroy, your dedicated efforts put into running this giveaway thread is much appreciated! :D

Yaga's slavic lore, hand-drawn artwork, quirky music and dark comedy grabbed me by the heart strings.

Edit: I just purchased the official soundtrack! Currently on sale on GOG!
Post edited January 18, 2021 by matterbandit
Hi Finkleroy,

I understand the rules. Actually I have been a member for several years but yeah, i guess I haven't posted much. I will try to get more involved and hopefully can participate soon!
Great games currently on the Giveaway.

I won't ask for anything because I already have a lot of games to play and I'd rather someone that doesn't get them.

But alas I wonder, would I qualify had I asked for one?
RafaelRamus: Great games currently on the Giveaway.

I won't ask for anything because I already have a lot of games to play and I'd rather someone that doesn't get them.

Yeah, you are extremely qualify for the giveaway, this is for all the member of GOG, those who actually are part of the community and that don't just have an account for redeem free games!!!
high rated
RafaelRamus: Great games currently on the Giveaway.

You qualify, but you'd need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can speak with everyone so I could send you a key.
Heretic + Hexen Collection collection, please?
high rated
licht61: Heretic + Hexen Collection collection, please?
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you don't seem to have much recent forum activity, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Wow! Lots of new donations this month. Congratulations everyone!
Keep them coming, a simple gift may make someone a little bit happier in those hard times.

God bless.:)
finkleroy: - Children of Morta + Children of Morta: Paws and Claws
I'd like to request this if not already taken.
high rated
finkleroy: - Children of Morta + Children of Morta: Paws and Claws
uchristensen: I'd like to request this if not already taken.
Granted.
I want to ask for Darkwood, if is avaiable,
KetobaK: Yeah, you are extremely qualify for the giveaway, this is for all the member of GOG, those who actually are part of the community and that don't just have an account for redeem free games!!!
Thank you for your kind words, it is great to be part of this community.

finkleroy: You qualify, but you'd need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can speak with everyone so I could send you a key.
Thank you and thanks for pointing this out, it was about time I changed that privacy setting.
Post edited January 19, 2021 by RafaelRamus
uchristensen: I'd like to request this if not already taken.
finkleroy: Granted.
Finkleroy, the boss guy in WW1984 reminds me of you "Granted! Granted!"
high rated
T_a_J: I want to ask for Darkwood, if is avaiable,
Granted.