It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
SirLeedle: Hello,

Please may I have a key for Stardew Valley?

Thank you for hosting the giveaway!
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you don't seem to have much recent forum activity, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Thanks to finkleroy and Doc0075 for The Bard's Tale IV !
SirLeedle: Hello,

Please may I have a key for Stardew Valley?

Thank you for hosting the giveaway!
finkleroy: The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you don't seem to have much recent forum activity, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Understood, thanks. I've been AWOL on the forums for a bit bc of mental health reasons but I'll do a bit more around on here and check back in like a week. Sorry mate
Post edited January 15, 2021 by SirLeedle
May I ask for Stardew Valley, please ?
high rated
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Stardew Valley, please ?
Granted.
can i take Stardew Valley please
Could I request 'Ghost of a Tale' or 'A Plague Tale: Innocence' in case the first isn't available?

If someone else who didn't win a game at Doc's giveaway requests them then no worries. If they've already been taken then forget about it :P
high rated
Tistonic: can i take Stardew Valley please
Granted.
Punington: Could I request 'Ghost of a Tale' or 'A Plague Tale: Innocence' in case the first isn't available?

If someone else who didn't win a game at Doc's giveaway requests them then no worries. If they've already been taken then forget about it :P
Granted.
Post edited January 15, 2021 by finkleroy
thank you for the donation to the giveaway Korotan
Korotan: So guys I have a sneak peak. Because of this weeksale and to make up for the last year I did not so much and because we got another long Lockdown before us I bought SDV everyday during sale so together with the two left that I promised I just send 9 copies of Stardew Valley to Finkleroy so better watch out if you are interessted
Thank you very much for those several copies. There will be an extended and global curfew tomorrow in France so it is the good moment to try Stardew Valley.
Thanks also to Finkleroy for his work, much more complicated this month : )
I'd like to request A Plague Tale: Innocence, if it's still available.  Thanks.
Extremely generous of you both. Thanks Doc, thanks finkleroy!
Post edited January 15, 2021 by Punington
MaxFulvus: Thank you very much for those several copies. There will be an extended and global curfew tomorrow in France so it is the good moment to try Stardew Valley.
Fwiw I feel sorry for ya.....over here it took a lawsuit for things to be able to start opening back up(restaurants and etc).
_Slaugh_: I'd like to request A Plague Tale: Innocence, if it's still available. Thanks.
That game's really good, BTW.
I played that in PC Game Pass.
high rated
_Slaugh_: I'd like to request A Plague Tale: Innocence, if it's still available. Thanks.
Granted.