It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Microfish_1: if the giver doesn't mind, may i please have Talos Principle? It has been on my steam wishlist since 2017. If the giver minds, I withdraw my request. I have been given to very generously in the past and do not wish to abuse the privilege.
Granted.
Thanks to Doc0075 for Outward!
Grand thanks to finkleroy and Doc0075 for bringing that precious ELEX!
You're the best, guys
high rated
Thank you very much to:
grynn for Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe
and
Doc0075 for Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition
!!!
May i get Prison Architect (†), i missed the giveaway, because i didn't want to join the new email-spam on my email from GOG but then decided that i will accept it anyway which was too late for this freebie.
Also want to see if redeem works on mypal browser.
Seb369 thx for batman and finkleroy thx for the hosting.
high rated
Fonzer: May i get Prison Architect (†), i missed the giveaway, because i didn't want to join the new email-spam on my email from GOG but then decided that i will accept it anyway which was too late for this freebie.
Granted.
Fonzer: May i get Prison Architect (†), i missed the giveaway, because i didn't want to join the new email-spam on my email from GOG but then decided that i will accept it anyway which was too late for this freebie.
finkleroy: Granted.
Tried redeeming it but i can't. It just doesn't work. Updated mypal browser and entered code and continue still remains unclickable. Then tried my android device with the latest google chrome for it and the continue does show up but you can't press it on android. On pc the continue is faded out.
So i doubt i can even redeem any codes on GOG this way.
Fonzer: Tried redeeming it but i can't. It just doesn't work. Updated mypal browser and entered code and continue still remains unclickable. Then tried my android device with the latest google chrome for it and the continue does show up but you can't press it on android. On pc the continue is faded out.
Have you tried it on PC with Chrome, Firefox or Edge?
Fonzer: Tried redeeming it but i can't. It just doesn't work. Updated mypal browser and entered code and continue still remains unclickable. Then tried my android device with the latest google chrome for it and the continue does show up but you can't press it on android. On pc the continue is faded out.
finkleroy: Have you tried it on PC with Chrome, Firefox or Edge?
I tried with firefox esr but it doesn't work. Using old pc with win xp so i doubt i can get chrome or edge to work on here.
I guess i need a new pc at home, which will probably be this year that i will get one.
The previous redeem page at least worked, but now they changed it.
Unless there is some google settings i need to do that i don't know i am out of ideas
Fonzer: I tried with firefox esr but it doesn't work. Using old pc with win xp so i doubt i can get chrome or edge to work on here.
Have you got any addons installed on your FF ESR?
finkleroy: Have you tried it on PC with Chrome, Firefox or Edge?
Fonzer: I tried with firefox esr but it doesn't work. Using old pc with win xp so i doubt i can get chrome or edge to work on here.
I guess i need a new pc at home, which will probably be this year that i will get one.
Unless there is some google settings i need to do that i don't know i am out of ideas
While I see the same behaviour you do on FF ESR (on Win 7), I am able to redeem a code using Chrome on Android. What do you mean by "the continue does show up but you can't press it on android"? Which Chrome and Android versions do you use (in Chrome, go to Settings, About Chrome)?
mrkgnao: While I see the same behaviour you do on FF ESR (on Win 7), I am able to redeem a code using Chrome on Android. What do you mean by "the continue does show up but you can't press it on android"? Which Chrome and Android versions do you use (in Chrome, go to Settings, About Chrome)?
I pressed the continue button but it only flashed blue and it didn't continue on my android tablet.
Chrome is 87.0.4280.141 on android tablet
My android tablet is 7.1.2 nougat, actually let me try my mothers android phone maybe i can redeem it there.

Edit: Managed to redeem the game with my mothers phone.
Anyway thanks for the game tropit9 and finkleroy for the giveaway thread.
Post edited January 14, 2021 by Fonzer
KetobaK: Wow, apparently Doc0075 bought GOG!!! Thanks for your generosity and kindness!!!
Now we just need Doc's brother/cousin/etc to buy steam, so they can turn it 100% DRM free. ;)
mrkgnao: While I see the same behaviour you do on FF ESR (on Win 7), I am able to redeem a code using Chrome on Android. What do you mean by "the continue does show up but you can't press it on android"? Which Chrome and Android versions do you use (in Chrome, go to Settings, About Chrome)?
Fonzer: I pressed the continue button but it only flashed blue and it didn't continue on my android tablet.
Chrome is 87.0.4280.141 on android tablet
My android tablet is 7.1.2 nougat, actually let me try my mothers android phone maybe i can redeem it there.

Edit: Managed to redeem the game with my mothers phone.
Anyway thanks for the game tropit9 and finkleroy for the giveaway thread.
Glad to hear you were able to circumvent GOG's hurdles.