It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Doc0075 for Dungeon Siege Collection. Thanks also to finkleroy
Thank you very much to Doc0075 & finkleroy for the Tangledeep game and DLCs. It looks really fun
Thanks to awesome Doc0075 and Finkleroy for Oblivion.
May I have DUSK please?
Thank you, Doc and Finkleroy!
Not eligible now to ask. But want to say big thanks to Doc! This is really impressive!
high rated
bela555: May I have DUSK please?
Granted.
Thanks, as always, to the amazing Doc and finkleroy!
It really doesn't feel right to ask for something else after having just received a great game in Doc's giveaway, especially knowing it's also from him, but there are even multiple copies left in this case, despite having arrived apparently several hours after they were added, so, maybe...
Can I please have Spiritfarer?
Pouyou-pouyou: Thanks to awesome Doc0075 and Finkleroy for Oblivion.
Wait ! Oblivion codes are donated by Doc ? Why he didn't propose them in the Fight Club ? I might ask for them in the game.

Betrayed by Elexis and now by her right-hand, Lemmy leaves the party and decides to escape from this world of corruption. "Madagascar, I'm coming !"
Post edited January 11, 2021 by MaxFulvus
high rated
Cavalary: It really doesn't feel right to ask for something else after having just received a great game in Doc's giveaway, especially knowing it's also from him, but there are even multiple copies left in this case, despite having arrived apparently several hours after they were added, so, maybe...
Can I please have Spiritfarer?
Granted.
Narcia_: May I enter for Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials? If that's already been given out, I'm also quite interested in playing Unforeseen incidents.

One of the things I love about these threads is checking the lists and finding out about cool looking games that flew under my radar : )

Thanks to everyone for keeping such a nice forum tradition alive.
Doc vouched for you. Granted.
Post edited January 11, 2021 by finkleroy
Thank you very much Doc0075 and finkleroy
Thank you Doc for donating Spiritfarer and Finkleroy for hosting the giveaway.
Another huge thank you to Doc0075 for Spiritfarer and to finkleroy for maintaining this giveaway.

... this will always feel awfully awkward...
May I have "Lair of the Clockwork God" or, if that's not available, "Heretic + Hexen Collection"?