It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello l would like to have
Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe
metro: Last Light Redux
Prison Architect"
Hello! If possible, may I request "Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales", please?
Mister.Wolf was faster. (:
Post edited January 08, 2021 by OHMYGODJCABOMB
high rated
sabeerareeb: Hello l would like to have
Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe
metro: Last Light Redux
Prison Architect"
You have a recent registration date and you appear to have no forum activity, so normally you wouldn't qualify for the giveaway, but I'll make an exception for these games. Granted. You'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with everyone so I can send you the keys.
Mister.Wolf: Hello! If possible, may I request "Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales", please?
Granted.
high rated
Mister.Wolf: Hello! If possible, may I request "Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales", please?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you very much to Candeyn, for the wishlisted game, the one that was notably missing from among my Witchers \^_^/ It is very much appreciated!

And thanks to our host, Finkleroy!

OHMYGODJCABOMB: Mister.Wolf was faster. (:
Oof, looking at post's timestamps they're nearly the same, it must have been a difference of only a couple of seconds ^^'
May I request The Witcher: Enhanced Edition from the daggered list?
high rated
DellJennin667: May I request The Witcher: Enhanced Edition from the daggered list?
Granted.
DellJennin667: May I request The Witcher: Enhanced Edition from the daggered list?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks to finkleroy and bluethief!
I would like to point out that I checked alot of them all the free games, don't even need a code to get. So no need to bother taking up the managers time by asking for any of those titles. And even if they ended up costing money latter, you can officially add it to your library using the purchase system (which is strange) so it's still free just as if you used a code.

I would like to especially point out Beneath a Steel Sky, a very interesting looking point and click adventure game. It has a good rating on Gog and speaks of NPCs moving about on their own as if they had their own lives, intriguing.
myconv: I would like to point out that I checked alot of them all the free games, don't even need a code to get. So no need to bother taking up the managers time by asking for any of those titles. And even if they ended up costing money latter, you can officially add it to your library using the purchase system (which is strange) so it's still free just as if you used a code.

I would like to especially point out Beneath a Steel Sky, a very interesting looking point and click adventure game. It has a good rating on Gog and speaks of NPCs moving about on their own as if they had their own lives, intriguing.
Well, he specifically mentioned the games that are also available for free, so everyone can decide for himself. Honestly I would just remove them from the list or just post a link to the shop site, but that's not up to me.

Off Topic:
BaSS is a very good adventure indeed. The NPCs who follow a routine instead of standind still in one place are not really a new invention of this game, but it added more of them. But they are far from having "their own lives", they just follow a repeating routine.
If something like that that appeals to you, you really should play Gabriel Knight: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the damned.
Some NPC do certain things only at special times - ONCE. So you CAN (and will - on your first playthrough) miss a lot of opportunities, nothing game breaking however. You can miss a phone call, not get finger prints, not meet someone in the lounge. not get certain dialog options. If you miss a lot of evidence, you will make quite a fool of yourself when it comes to the Agatha Christie meeting before the finale.
edit: Also take a look at Resonance. You often have the choice what to do next and depending on that choice you might miss some scenes, because your previous action took to long.
Post edited January 10, 2021 by neumi5694
neumi5694: Well, he specifically mentioned the games that are also available for free, so everyone can decide for himself. Honestly I would just remove them from the list or just post a link to the shop site, but that's not up to me.

Off Topic:
You can miss a phone call, not get finger prints, not meet someone in the lounge. not get certain dialog options. If you miss a lot of evidence, you will make quite a fool of yourself when it comes to the Agatha Christie meeting before the finale.
edit: Also take a look at Resonance. You often have the choice what to do next and depending on that choice you might miss some scenes, because your previous action took to long.
You are making me think of Cruise for a Corpse, 1991, for the Amiga. It was a detective game with a similiar "real life theatre" or how they called it, meaning that every time you wanted to talk to someone you could never find them in their damn cabin. In the free games here also Lure of the Temptress does it, and in the Windows GOG version it's hell, the characters keep moving, it's really hard to click on them and sometimes they bump in each other blocking the game forever. Save often or maybe look for a less broken version if there is one. In general this "hey the characters have their own real life" was a gimmick that lowered the quality of life of players, but sounded good in the back of a box.
high rated
neumi5694: Well, he specifically mentioned the games that are also available for free, so everyone can decide for himself. Honestly I would just remove them from the list or just post a link to the shop site, but that's not up to me.
Sometimes games aren't available in every country, for example Germany, so getting a code is the only way those people can add a game to their library.
Can I ask for Darksiders Blades & Whip Franchise Pack?
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night + Bloodstained: IGA's Back Pack please
Edit: Beaten to it.
Post edited January 11, 2021 by Lazarus_03