It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Carradice: Might I ask for the daggered Prison Architect?
Granted.
已为历史: May I have STAR WARS Battlefront II and the daggered Prison Architect?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.

I will make an exception for Prison Architect. Granted. In chat, you mentioned that you're also interested in Metro Exodus. If you request it in this thread, I will grant it.
Likolrosa: Hello! Can i ask for Stronghold HD?
Granted.
Makotolia: (我说这个的意思是,如果没要到,也并不是针对你,只是规则是这样。这个贴的主持人还是比较 不错的)。
谢谢你的客气话。
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks a lot to Gekko_Dekko for the giveaway, and to finkleroy for being there.
Post edited January 06, 2021 by Carradice
Carradice: Finkleroy is the host and arbiter and keeps things rolling.
Fink is both the arbiter and master chief combined...his coolness is that level of awesome.
Makotolia: 不清楚你是不是国人,恕我冒昧直接用中文回你。
可能的话,你最好是能看一下本帖置顶的规则再伸手,最不济也至少看一下2楼,有列出目前本帖可以提供的key。
论坛这边大体上蛮多人不喜欢不看顶楼规则的人的,而且你如果是国人的话,应该也知道,在外网有蛮多人天生讨厌国人,所以尽量配合一点,低调一点吧。
ps.提前提醒一下,我看你注册日期比较新,根据顶楼的某项规则,如果你在论坛这边没有太多活动的话,暂时是可能要不到游戏的,要有点心理准备(我说这个的意思是,如果没要到,也并不是针对你,只是规则是这样。这个贴的主持人还是比较 不错的)。
Thank you very much for reminding me
finkleroy: That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.

I will make an exception for Prison Architect. Granted. In chat, you mentioned that you're also interested in Metro Exodus. If you request it in this thread, I will grant it.
Likolrosa: Hello! Can i ask for Stronghold HD?
finkleroy: 谢谢你的客气话。
I'm sorry for the inconvenience. May I request the Subway Exodus?
Post edited January 07, 2021 by 已为历史
high rated
已为历史: I'm sorry for the inconvenience. May I request the Subway Exodus?
Oh, I'm sorry. For some reason I thought you were asking for Metro Last Light Redux. Metro Exodus isn't on the list of available games. Please read the rules and let me know if you have any questions.
已为历史: I'm sorry for the inconvenience. May I request the Subway Exodus?
finkleroy: Oh, I'm sorry. For some reason I thought you were asking for Metro Last Light Redux. Metro Exodus isn't on the list of available games. Please read the rules and let me know if you have any questions.
I'm sorry for the trouble, but thank you for the award
finkleroy: 谢谢你的客气话。
Hope my post in Chinese didn’t bother you too much. Some background info about the English skill levels of Chinese is that, posting in English doesn't always mean a Chinese actually (can) reads that much English, so I figured it might be necessary to explain to them in Chinese (and indeed, we just chatted via PM and they use the forum with the help of the auto-translator). I totally forgot that I could’ve done it through PM though.
Btw, I wonder what the original English is for “谢谢你的客气话” :)
Can I ask for Prison Architect and Brigador from the dragged keys? I lost those giveaways cause I forget my password, and I was on travel, thank you anyway and sorry to bother you!!!
high rated
Makotolia: Btw, I wonder what the original English is for “谢谢你的客气话” :)
"Thanks for your kind words."
Ivan_Bash_Vidolini: Can I ask for Prison Architect and Brigador from the dragged keys? I lost those giveaways cause I forget my password, and I was on travel, thank you anyway and sorry to bother you!!!
You don't seem to have any forum activity, so normally you wouldn't be eligible for the giveaway, but I'll make an exception for these two games. Granted.
Thank you very much to MaxFulvus for Prison Architect, to bluethief for Brigador and to finkleroy for granteed me this keys!!!
Thanks a lot to finkleroy and Korotan for Stronghold HD! ;)
GamezRanker: What Korotan said....also some people go to the end of a thread instead of the OP post due to their settings, iirc.
I don't know, even posting the list then follows a wall of 50 lines of text to ask for a game that's not even in the list. It hurts my eyes and it's not very "客气话".
Likolrosa: Thanks a lot to finkleroy and Korotan for Stronghold HD! ;)
Your welcome. Have fun with my first played video game.
Dogmaus: I don't know, even posting the list then follows a wall of 50 lines of text to ask for a game that's not even in the list. It hurts my eyes and it's not very "客气话".
That's why I think a link to the main list would be even better.....the only time such listing is good is when the list is short anyways, so links work better.
Dogmaus: I don't know, even posting the list then follows a wall of 50 lines of text to ask for a game that's not even in the list. It hurts my eyes and it's not very "客气话".
Makotolia said, "What I mean by this is that if you don't want it, it's not against you, but the rules are like this. The host of this post is quite good", so I said, "Thanks for your kind words." (Please forgive the use of Google Translate)
Post edited January 07, 2021 by finkleroy