It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Tarhiel: Hello finkleroy, do you happen to have Metro: Last Light giveaway code?
I would like one and I missed that giveaway.

I was told you could have one.
Granted. You'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can speak with everyone so I can send you the key.
Tarhiel: Hello finkleroy, do you happen to have Metro: Last Light giveaway code?
I would like one and I missed that giveaway.

I was told you could have one.
finkleroy: Granted. You'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can speak with everyone so I can send you the key.
Friend invitation sent :)
finkleroy: Available Keys:

Non-Daggered Keys:

- Deponia
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II - Trails in the Sky Costumes (DLC)
- Stronghold HD (x2)
- Wasteland 1: The Original Classic (x2)

Daggered Keys:

- Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe (x10) (†) ()Expires January 22, 2021, 5:59 AM PST)
- Metro: Last Light Redux (x22) (†) (Expires January 15, 2021, 5:59 AM PST)
- Prison Architect (x7) (†) (Expires January 16, 2021, 5:59 AM PST)
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (x3) (†)

These Games Are Or Were Free On The Store, But You're Welcome To Them Anyway:

- Ascendant (x4) (†)
- Beneath a Steel Sky + Tyrian 2000 + Ultima 4: Quest of the Avatar + Treasure Adventure Game + Worlds of Ultima: The Savage Empire (†)
- Delores: A Thimbleweed Park Mini-Adventure (†)
- Eschalon: Book I (x5) (†)
- Flight of the Amazon Queen + Beneath a Steel Sky + Tyrian 2000 (†)
- POSTAL: Classic and Uncut (x18) (†)
- Shadow Warrior Classic Complete (x3) (†)
- Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius (x3) (†)
Hello! I stupidly missed the Metro giveaway and I was hoping that I can give last night a try after grabbing the 2033 giveaway on EGS.
HSaddicted: Hello! I stupidly missed the Metro giveaway and I was hoping that I can give last night a try after grabbing the 2033 giveaway on EGS.
Hi! You don't need to repost the whole list, just make your request
HSaddicted: ...
If your reputation is too low for this thread, you can also try to grab Metro here, if you are enough fast ;)
high rated
HSaddicted: Hello! I stupidly missed the Metro giveaway and I was hoping that I can give last night a try after grabbing the 2033 giveaway on EGS.
You don't seem to have any forum activity, so normally you wouldn't be eligible for the giveaway, but I'll make an exception for this game. Granted.
krugos2: Thank you so much, Korotan, for Stardew Valley, this is a game I really wanted to play for a long time, finally I will. :)
Thank you also to finkleroy for keeping this giveaway, all the great work you do for the GOG community is appreciated! :)
Korotan: Your welcome. I decided, because I am so rich in safety, health and live I share some of it and because Stardew Valley got not long ago his fifth content Patch I will gift now five copies of it to give it credit and make people happy during lockdown. Well sadly GoG is not putting an embargo on gifting games during sale but general so they will come one per day to Finkleroy. Dunno if he still add my today sent key to him still this year but you will at least get next year three chances for playing now DRM free the new Version of Stardew Valley with Splitscreen here without having to wait for sale to pay.
Wow Korotan, that's incredible generous of you, I been waiting for a good offer of this game for quite some time to finally buy it (the games doesn't count with a reginal price in my country and the argentinians pay way too much taxes any purchase in foreing currency), so this is a great opportunity, I will be pendent on the giveaway to see if I can get one of the remaining codes, but at least you deserve some thanks for such an altuistic acttitude!!!
Post edited January 03, 2021 by Ruvika
high rated
Korotan: Your welcome. I decided, because I am so rich in safety, health and live I share some of it and because Stardew Valley got not long ago his fifth content Patch I will gift now five copies of it to give it credit and make people happy during lockdown. Well sadly GoG is not putting an embargo on gifting games during sale but general so they will come one per day to Finkleroy. Dunno if he still add my today sent key to him still this year but you will at least get next year three chances for playing now DRM free the new Version of Stardew Valley with Splitscreen here without having to wait for sale to pay.
Ruvika: Wow Korotan, that's incredible generous of you, I been waiting for a good offer of this game for quite some time to finally buy it (the games doesn't count with a reginal price in my country and the argentinians pay way too much taxes any purchase in foreing currency), so this is a great opportunity, I will be pendent on the giveaway to see if I can get one of the remaining codes, but at least you deserve some thanks for such an altuistic acttitude!!!
Actually because Doc-75 have been so generous and because the last year whas such a shit, I will buy for now not only 5 versions of the game but 7 with some other games too.
One for each content version including base game and the seventh because until the pandemic is over I will buy one version of the game each month to keep one person busy with farming.
You better start watching when the sale is out because Finkleroy will then put the keys on the list.
Thanks Catac1ysm for The Whispered World: Special Edition

Edit: turns out I have the game already but it did not appear so when I checked, the code has not been redeemed and shared with no one.
Post edited January 04, 2021 by aCyborg
Korotan: You better start watching when the sale is out because Finkleroy will then put the keys on the list.
Btw a good idea with code giving is to save all the codes in a notepad or similar, and then when you have all the codes you want, then copy the entire list to Fink via a PM. :)

=-=-=

finkleroy: Granted.
Oh great OP, make sure to check yer PM box in a bit....as I have some things to send yer way. :)

(although you may need to open a PM with someone else, then add me to that window manually....as my PM chat is bugged atm)
Post edited January 04, 2021 by GamezRanker
I wonder if there is a dishonored death of the outsider?
high rated
hitmanssr: I wonder if there is a dishonored death of the outsider?
What?
hitmanssr: I wonder if there is a dishonored death of the outsider?
finkleroy: What?
sorry about that
I mean If it's on the list could you give a "dishonored death of the outsider" game ?
hitmanssr: I mean If it's on the list could you give a "dishonored death of the outsider" game ?
The list is in Post 1 of this thread, for those who are eligible. :)
high rated
hitmanssr: sorry about that
I mean If it's on the list could you give a "dishonored death of the outsider" game ?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.