It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Just wanted to tell you guys how nice is to see there are threads like this hanging around. I'm not "new" to GOG but i haven't used it in a more social manner before and this kind of interaction between community members is quite nice.

Happy holidays y'all!
Post edited December 20, 2020 by M3R1D1U5
May I get Prison Architect, please? And have a nice and fun christmas, everyone.
lwcasss: May I get Prison Architect, please? And have a nice and fun christmas, everyone.
Granted.
Thanks to both finkleroy and Crisco1492.
Happy holidays.
How 's every1 doing? This past few months I hv been pretty bz 4 me & I didn't really hv time 2 come over here much so I had unfortunately missed many of the GA here. :(

If I may I wld like 2 request 1 of those Prison Architect daggared keys, thks in advance & hope all of u take care & stay safe. =)
high rated
tomyam80: How 's every1 doing? This past few months I hv been pretty bz 4 me & I didn't really hv time 2 come over here much so I had unfortunately missed many of the GA here. :(

If I may I wld like 2 request 1 of those Prison Architect daggared keys, thks in advance & hope all of u take care & stay safe. =)
Granted.
tomyam80: How 's every1 doing? This past few months I hv been pretty bz 4 me & I didn't really hv time 2 come over here much so I had unfortunately missed many of the GA here. :(

finkleroy: Granted.
Redeemed with thks 2 DawEdhel 4 donating the game & finkleroy 4 his ever hard work managing this GA.

I wld also like 2 take this chance 2 wish all an advanced Merry Xmas & happy holidays. Hope that we all will get thru this pandemic in the coming yr. ^_^V
May I ask Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes?
high rated
enpy: May I ask Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes?
Granted.
enpy: May I ask Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks, Catac1ysm & finkleroy!
if still available and I am qualified, I would like to have The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (x4) (†)
GObonzo: if still available and I am qualified, I would like to have The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (x4) (†)
Granted.
May I ask for Heretic + Hexen Collection?
high rated
Lexor: May I ask for Heretic + Hexen Collection?
Granted.
Thank you Lone_Scout for the games and finkleroy for hosting this giveaway. :)

This was the first code I redeemed using GOG's new redeem page / system and I must say I'm a little surprised that now even bought gifts have their expiration date.