It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky?
high rated
s1drano: May I request S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky?
Granted.
s1drano: May I request S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky?
finkleroy: Granted.
My gratitude to Catac1ysm for the donation and to finkleroy for managing this giveaway. I appreciate it.
My gratitude for Catac1ysm and finkleroy
Hello, can I request for Rise to Ruins?, please
Hi please can I have Unreal Tournament GOTY?
high rated
LifeLover: Hello, can I request for Rise to Ruins?, please
Granted.
pferreira1983: Hi please can I have Unreal Tournament GOTY?
Granted.
Thanks finkleroy for the giveaway and thanks to Mortius1 for the game.
finkleroy and gogtrial34987 Thanks very much! to you for grant and game donation.
high rated
LifeLover: finkleroy and gogtrial34987 Thanks very much! to you for grant and game donation.
You're very welcome. I bought Rise to Ruins only recently myself, but I've been having such a blast playing it that I'm very glad to be able to let someone else try it as well. The admirable attitude by its developer also makes it an easy game to want to support more. :)
LifeLover: finkleroy and gogtrial34987 Thanks very much! to you for grant and game donation.
gogtrial34987: You're very welcome. I bought Rise to Ruins only recently myself, but I've been having such a blast playing it that I'm very glad to be able to let someone else try it as well. The admirable attitude by its developer also makes it an easy game to want to support more. :)
Thank you one more time :), I've been waiting for this game a lot of time (when it become available at Gog store).
nvm, wrong thread
Post edited December 06, 2020 by Cavalary
Thank you for the free game and thank you to the donors who give! I hope the holidays go well (as possible) for everyone, and we know what trendsetters we all are for staying inside before it was cool.
Hello. I want to ask for Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow if avaiable.
high rated
T_a_J: Hello. I want to ask for Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow if avaiable.
Granted.