It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you very much DoryaMish7 and finkleroy :)
Can I please know if I am eligible here now?
If I am, can someone please let me know how many games can I request at once, since I have come across some multi-game requests. I'm just confused. Thanks!
Post edited November 26, 2020 by DoryaMish7
DoryaMish7: Can I please know if I am eligible here now?
If I am, can someone please let me know how many games can I request at once, since I have come across some multi-game requests. I'm just confused. Thanks!
About your first question, you will have to wait for finkleroy to decide that.

For your second question:
The games listed in post #2 (https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux/post2) are divided into non-daggered and daggered (i.e. having "†"). You can receive only one non-daggered game per calendar month. You can receive as many different daggered games as you want.
high rated
DoryaMish7: Can I please know if I am eligible here now?
You're eligible. Please read the rules and let me know if you have any questions.
Post edited November 26, 2020 by finkleroy
May I request one of those The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav keys please?
high rated
Braggadar: May I request one of those The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav keys please?
Granted.
Thanks letsmaybeLP92 for the donated game.

And thanks finkleroy for sorting that all out and running this show.
Thank your for your responses. Knowing that, may I request Memoria?
Thanks again.
high rated
DoryaMish7: Thank your for your responses. Knowing that, may I request Memoria?
Thanks again.
Granted.
DoryaMish7: Thank your for your responses. Knowing that, may I request Memoria?
Thanks again.
finkleroy: Granted.
Huge thanks to finkleroy for managing and overseeing the giveaway and to TT_TT_TT_TT for donating the key.
finkleroy: Granted.
DoryaMish7: Huge thanks to finkleroy for managing and overseeing the giveaway and to TT_TT_TT_TT for donating the key.
Cheers - have fun with the game!
Can I as for Prey?
high rated
bluethief: Can I as for Prey?
Granted.
A big thank you to jbotterli for Prey and finkleroy for everything you do on these giveaways.
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, please.