It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Darn. I always miss Duke 3D Atomic Edition when it appears in the Community Giveaway!
Ok i am already using eduke 32 and played 3 stages.
But what does the ps1 mod change in the fourth episode?
would it be too bold of me to ask HoMM2?
Fonzer: Ok i am already using eduke 32 and played 3 stages.
But what does the ps1 mod change in the fourth episode?
It replaces the entire episode with the one that's exclusive to the PS1.
LynXsh: would it be too bold of me to ask HoMM2?
I'm afraid you've already received a non-daggered game this month.
May I ask for Saints Row 2 my good sir?
LaLaLee: May I ask for Saints Row 2 my good sir?
Granted.
May I request STAR WARS: X-Wing Special Edition?
Accatone: May I request STAR WARS: X-Wing Special Edition?
Granted.
Many thanks to ggf162 and to finkleroy for Saints Row 2! Finally got a wish list game!
May I have SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising?
Reyold12: May I have SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You'll also need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with everyone so I'll be able to send you keys in the future.
Hi! May i ask for Giants: Citizen Kabuto?

Regards!
Can i request HoMM3, please?
Thanks!
Hey, I'd like to request Baldur's Gate 2. Getting it on gog is a no-brainer considering the classic version is included.
mtk538: Hey, I'd like to request Baldur's Gate 2. Getting it on gog is a no-brainer considering the classic version is included.
That game isn't on the list. Please read the first two posts in this thread to see how this all works.