It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Ueber: May I ask for Urban Chaos.
Granted.

This is the 3000th key that's been granted in all iterations of this giveaway combined! Thanks to all the donors and to everyone who ran this giveaway before me!
finkleroy: Granted.

This is the 3000th key that's been granted in all iterations of this giveaway combined! Thanks to all the donors and to everyone who ran this giveaway before me!
Congratulations to all donors for make it possible!!!
finkleroy: This is the 3000th key that's been granted in all iterations of this giveaway combined! Thanks to all the donors and to everyone who ran this giveaway before me!
Congratulations!!!
Thanks finkleroy for running the community giveaway, and thank you CervelloYM for the game FlatOut! :)

That's awesome! Thanks and kudos to all of you who made this possible! :)
finkleroy: This is the 3000th key that's been granted in all iterations of this giveaway combined! Thanks to all the donors and to everyone who ran this giveaway before me!
A great feat for the community as a whole. :)
Thanks Lone_Scout for age of wonder!
Thanks to all the donors and hosts!

Thank you very much Aramandur for the Urban Chaos and finkleroy for hosting the Giveaway.

3000 is a huge number of gifts, thanks to the current and former host and of course to all of the generous donors.

Unique achievement! Good show!

P.S. You might want to note Europa Universalis II's expiry date on post #2 (20 November 20, 5:59am PST).
Post edited October 26, 2020 by mrkgnao
Artfactial: Thank you very much finkleroy and CervelloYM!!<3
andysheets1975: Many thanks to you and CervelloYM!
Vingry: Thanks finkleroy for running the community giveaway, and thank you CervelloYM for the game FlatOut! :)
You're very welcome! Enjoy the game.
Awesome achievement! Thank you to everyone involved.
Hi, may I request SpellForce Platinum?
Makotolia: Hi, may I request SpellForce Platinum?
Granted.
Might I have SpellForce 2: Anniversary Edition? I have the first game and would love to work toward completing the series!