It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

greyhat: The purpose of this channel is to request games that are in the giveaway. People are probably referring you to other forum threads and articles at GOG because they dont know if the game you are talking about works on Windows ten.

However, typically, if a game runs on Windows 8 it will run on 10 just fine. As Mr kgnao asked prior what game is it?
lamar_loven: Thank you, I thought so. Temple of Elemental Evil is the game.
Thinking back to the last time I had ToEE installed was I running Windows 10? Yes I was! It seemed to run fine. But best to refer to the thread mrkgnao shared and if any issue crops up that would be the place to ask for help. Best of luck. :)
Post edited October 24, 2020 by greyhat
May ı have The Whispered World: Special Edition please ??

Thanks
ywzywz: May ı have The Whispered World: Special Edition please ??

Thanks
Granted.
Many Thanks to finkleroy and trexxxxy for the game.
Crisco1492: May I have Mount & Blade, please?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks to Wolfy777 for the game and Finkleroy for running the giveaway!
Zezione: Can I have Mount & Blade key? If is still available, thanks!
finkleroy: The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Don't worry man, it's very understandable, and yes, I'm pretty new in here, my brother is the goger, I'm still familarizing with the store, thank you very much for your reply!!!
May I have Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Premium Edition?
May I request Phantom Doctrine?
I'd like to request Sid Meier’s Pirates please.
high rated
NickZah: May I have Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Premium Edition?
Granted.
RickyAndersen: May I request Phantom Doctrine?
Granted.
Outriders: I'd like to request Sid Meier’s Pirates please.
Granted.
Thank you very much Lone_Scout and finkleroy for Age of Wonders: Planetfal!
May I please have The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition ?
Mortius1: May I please have The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition ?
Granted.
Thank you Lone_Scout and finkleroy!
Can I have Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut please if available?