It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Greeting

I would like to play Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone again :D

thanks
high rated
nebulosas: May I ask for Serious Sam: The First Encounter?
Granted.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I'd like to request Sudden Strike 4 and nominate LynXsh for Daikatana. (:
Granted.
LaLaLee: May I request Thief Gold for this month my good sir :)
Granted.
LynXsh: much appreciated!
I'll take this as a request to let John Romero make you his bitch. Granted.
sombrakage: Greeting

I would like to play Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone again :D

thanks
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
May i request Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes . Thank you. :)
high rated
greyhat: May i request Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes . Thank you. :)
Granted.
Thank you Catac1ysm for Edna and Harvey's New Eyes.
Many thanks to finkleroy and Doc0075 for Sudden Strike 4!
thanks to DawEdhel (and to GOG ;)) for the game and to finkleroy for keeping the banner high!

I also wanted to highly recommend CoAS and saw sad news on the last few pages. hell, what a terrible year this is.
bjgamer, I am sorry for your loss. was not actually acquainted with B, but I remember interesting posts, like-a-pirate days and generous giveaways (I even won once), and it's always sad to lose such a good person.
horrible tragedy. may he rest in peace.
Thank you very much Dogmaus and finkleroy!
thank you, GamesRater, for providing the way to become Romero's bitch.
thank you, OHMYGODJCABOMB, for trusting in me and my abilities.
and of course thank you, finkleroy, for shoving me into this dark bottomless pit of enjoyment.
Thanks finkleroy and GamesRater for Thief Gold!
I would be interested in "Port Royale 2" as I never played that back in the day.
Thank you Dark_Art_ for classic divinity! My friends have always talked about Divinity 2 non-stop and highly (and incessantly) recommended it! But the second game is rather expensive. I am very delighted to have the chance to try D2's ancestors first! Cheers mate for your remarkable gift!
MarkoH01: snip
Wow, thanks for your review. Feudal Alloy does seem interesting. A quick view at the trailer reminded me of Alien Hominid from good ol' flash game days... the nostalgia...how much I miss it...the 2D battle sidescroller, absolutely amazing
>.>
Post edited September 24, 2020 by drxenija
drxenija: Thank you Dark_Art_ for classic divinity! My friends have always talked about Divinity 2 non-stop and highly (and incessantly) recommended it! But the second game is rather expensive. I am very delighted to have the chance to try D2's ancestors first! Cheers mate for your remarkable gift!
Just expect them to be quite different. And just look at Divine Divinity really, which really is (isometric) ARPG done right. Beyond Divinity is something even the developers are trying to forget (though I saw a few posts around here over the years saying it's not that bad).
But about Divine Divinity, a little hint is that nearly every magic skill can be learned from books that can be found in shops. They're really expensive, will take a while before you'll be able to afford any, but later in the game whenever I got back to a shopkeeper that could stock any I kept trying to see whether any new ones would show up and buy whatever I saw (shop inventory is determined when you talk to the shopkeeper, so kept reloading till I got bored), so mainly just used skill points for non-magic skills despite playing a mage character. Also, there are a handful of skill books you can find in game or skills that are raised by quests, Restoration being notable because I think you can get 4 levels like that. Also, unless I'm confusing it, it's another game where experience for kills drops with your level while that for quests increases, so clear everying you can somehow manage to kill first, then do quests if you can.
high rated
SOURCE_OF_TRUTH: I would be interested in "Port Royale 2" as I never played that back in the day.
Granted.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Nostrovia!
An awesome little word, which brings back some good memories....my mother would say it a bunch around the holidays(her family was of Polish heritage), among other traditions. :)

=====

LynXsh: thank you, GamesRater, for providing the way to become Romero's bitch.
Not a problem :)
(Also make sure to get the patch/mod for the game too...well unless you want the bugs to make you their b1tch as well ;))

=====

LaLaLee: Thanks finkleroy and GamesRater for Thief Gold!
Hope ya enjoy it.

That said, i'd recommend a program called TFIX(not T2FIX, which is for Thief 2)....it fixes some things and cleans up the resolution on the graphics a bit, as well as a few other things.

(The program is modular, meaning you can more or less pick which fixes and such to use and which not to)

=====

Cavalary: Just expect them to be quite different. And just look at Divine Divinity really, which really is (isometric) ARPG done right. Beyond Divinity is something even the developers are trying to forget (though I saw a few posts around here over the years saying it's not that bad).
Beyond Divinity is pretty decent, all things considered. The main speaking protagonist(the other is more mute than Gordon Freeman) and other dialog can be a bit corny....but often in the good way(if that makes sense)....and it has some nice music and settings/backdrops for some areas.

The big issues I (that I remember atm) are things like cluttered inventory(it lumps things in piles sorted by category, which you can move around and sort as you get things), and that slow walking when you have too much stuff(this is why I always increase inventory carry limits in such games).
Post edited September 25, 2020 by GamesRater