It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May i request THE WITCHER 1 enhanced edition give away? I had installed the Gwent card game but it doesn/t show the offer to get the witcher game for free.
Post edited July 20, 2020 by Master-Mojnu-Mia
Master-Mojnu-Mia: May i request THE WITCHER 1 enhanced edition give away? I had installed the Gwent card game but it doesn/t show the offer to get the witcher game for free.
You need to subscribe to newsletter to get The Witcher AND a Gwent keg for free.

https://www.gog.com/gwent-welcome-bonus
high rated
SylvanFae: Jesus Christ
May I get off the list of no nomination for me? And I will like yono and the celestial elephant,if I get a pass

Thanks Doc and other donors for huge amount of gams donated
Granted.
Master-Mojnu-Mia: May i request THE WITCHER 1 enhanced edition give away? I had installed the Gwent card game but it doesn/t show the offer to get the witcher game for free.
You need to subscribe to the newsletter. If that doesn't work, feel free to either contact GOG support or re-request the Witcher.
Again doc, thanks
Missed the recent giveaway as my laptop was down over the wkend so i wld like 2 make a request 1 copy of the 2 Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War codes, thks in advance.
Could I have Beholder + Beholder - Blissful Sleep + Beholder 2, please?

Thansk!
high rated
tomyam80: Missed the recent giveaway as my laptop was down over the wkend so i wld like 2 make a request 1 copy of the 2 Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War codes, thks in advance.
Granted.
misteryo: Could I have Beholder + Beholder - Blissful Sleep + Beholder 2, please?

Thansk!
I'm afraid you've already received a non-daggered game this month.
tomyam80: Missed the recent giveaway as my laptop was down over the wkend so i wld like 2 make a request 1 copy of the 2 Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War codes, thks in advance.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thks Finkleroy 4 granting the daggered game so fast & also 2 triock 4 donating it. :)
Hi, I would like to request "Iconoclasts" if possible, please!
high rated
DeathArcanum: Hi, I would like to request "Iconoclasts" if possible, please!
Granted.
DeathArcanum: Hi, I would like to request "Iconoclasts" if possible, please!
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you and thanks to Doc0075 for donating it in the first place!
Thanks for free games GOG. i would really appreciate of I can get Warhammer. i missed the offer. Can I have the it ,please?
Post edited July 21, 2020 by Master-Mojnu-Mia
high rated
Master-Mojnu-Mia: Thanks for free games GOG. i would really appreciate of I can get Warhammer. i missed the offer. Can I have the it ,please?
You have a recent registration date, so normally you wouldn't be eligible for the giveaway, but I'll make an exception for this freebie. Granted.
Post edited July 21, 2020 by finkleroy
I request Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War, which I missed in the recent giveaway.
high rated
Lava_Lizard: I request Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War, which I missed in the recent giveaway.
Granted, but you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with everyone so I can give you the key.