It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
To all: I added a few games here I got from the apolocalypse/zombie sale by PMing codes to fink.....Fink will likely add them soon enough, so stay tuned. :)
Thank you to sanscript for donating NecroVision and thank you finkleroy.
Thank you Dreamia for the Deus EX GOTY donation and thank you finkleroy.
GameRager: To all: I added a few games here I got from the apolocalypse/zombie sale by PMing codes to fink.....Fink will likely add them soon enough, so stay tuned. :)
Nice one +1. Can’t wait to see what you have in store for this great giveaway ;). Cheers
deja65: Nice one +1. Can’t wait to see what you have in store for this great giveaway ;). Cheers
Well they're up now....not as many as last time, due to payment processing issues on gog's end preventing me from buying more during that sale, but I was able to add a few games(they seem to be added now).

Hopefully I will be able to have better luck buying thing the next time I do this. :)

*Pic sorta related*
(Change the name blizzard to GOG)
Attachments:
gogplz.jpg (13 Kb)
Post edited May 20, 2020 by GameRager
May I please have BloodRayne?
high rated
Mortius1: May I please have BloodRayne?
Granted.
Thank you GameRager for the game.

Thank you finkleroy for hosting the giveaway
high rated
Mortius1: Thank you GameRager for the game.
Not a problem
deja65: Nice one +1. Can’t wait to see what you have in store for this great giveaway ;). Cheers
GameRager: Well they're up now....not as many as last time, due to payment processing issues on gog's end preventing me from buying more during that sale, but I was able to add a few games(they seem to be added now).

Hopefully I will be able to have better luck buying thing the next time I do this. :)

*Pic sorta related*
(Change the name blizzard to GOG)
Nice additions. Thank you for keeping the list of games long and juicy. Great work :), and a big shout out to finkle for keeping all of this together and going smooth. Cheers
May I have Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold please?
May I request Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption please? :D
May I ask for Dracula Trilogy, please? ^_^
high rated
bela555: May I have Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold please?
Granted.
zaMNal: May I request Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption please? :D
Granted.
gogamess: May I ask for Dracula Trilogy, please? ^_^
Granted.
Thank you to both GameRager and finkleroy for donating and gifting Vampire - Redemption