It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Thanks to GameRager and finkleroy for Anachronox. I

I like the setting and visual look of the game, but when I read that it has a lot of humor in it, I wasn't sure of what kind (nor if I would enjoy it). While I didn't want to watch walkthroughs 'cos spoilers, I did read a few reviews and one compared humor to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Pretty sure I will enjoy it. :)
low rated
frost0: Thanks to GameRager and finkleroy for Anachronox. I

I like the setting and visual look of the game, but when I read that it has a lot of humor in it, I wasn't sure of what kind (nor if I would enjoy it). While I didn't want to watch walkthroughs 'cos spoilers, I did read a few reviews and one compared humor to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Pretty sure I will enjoy it. :)
No problem.

Also it's a decent game(didn't finish it yet as I had my own data loss issues over the years and forgot to finish it), but note that it was supposed to be part of a series and the others didn't get made, so it likely ends on a cliffhanger.
high rated
frost0: Thanks to GameRager and finkleroy for Anachronox. I

Would recommend a walkthrough for the collectibles / pixel hunting though. If you try to find those things on your own, I'd say it'll ruin the enjoyment.
GameRager: Also it's a decent game(didn't finish it yet as I had my own data loss issues over the years and forgot to finish it), but note that it was supposed to be part of a series and the others didn't get made, so it likely ends on a cliffhanger.
Yeah, it does.
Post edited May 08, 2020 by Cavalary
low rated
Cavalary: Would recommend a walkthrough for the collectibles / pixel hunting though. If you try to find those things on your own, I'd say it'll ruin the enjoyment.
I concur somewhat....I would advise keeping one handy, but only using a less spoiler filled one if possible & only looking to it every so often.

Cavalary: Yeah, it does.
Like Advent Rising.....another semi-decent game that never got resolved.
Cavalary: Would recommend a walkthrough for the collectibles / pixel hunting though. If you try to find those things on your own, I'd say it'll ruin the enjoyment.
GameRager: I concur somewhat....I would advise keeping one handy, but only using a less spoiler filled one if possible & only looking to it every so often.
Thanks for the tip. Will find some basic guide for collectibles then.
high rated
GameRager: I concur somewhat....I would advise keeping one handy, but only using a less spoiler filled one if possible & only looking to it every so often.
frost0: Thanks for the tip. Will find some basic guide for collectibles then.
Just in case you need to refer to a guide for the optional, consider this one:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/196605-anachronox/faqs/23678
or this one: https://strategywiki.org/wiki/Anachronox
These 2 are basically the same, with the only difference being that the contents in the latter is grouped better.
I’ve tried some others during my play, and quite some of them miss things even I have noticed, but this one is quite thorough (I think it still misses a couple of optional, which doesn’t hurt much though).
Then again, if you are going purely for the main plot, I don’t think a guide need to be kept at hand.
Hello, Lovely Humans!

May I ask for STAR WARS Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II ?
high rated
Makotolia: Just in case you need to refer to a guide for the optional, consider this one:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/196605-anachronox/faqs/23678
or this one: https://strategywiki.org/wiki/Anachronox
These 2 are basically the same, with the only difference being that the contents in the latter is grouped better.
I’ve tried some others during my play, and quite some of them miss things even I have noticed, but this one is quite thorough (I think it still misses a couple of optional, which doesn’t hurt much though).
Then again, if you are going purely for the main plot, I don’t think a guide need to be kept at hand.
Bookmarked! Thank you all.
high rated
can i have Craft The World? looks interesting and my style of play
high rated
May I request Total Annihilation: Kingdoms + Iron Plague? Would love to play that. Thank you.
I'm interrested in the so actual story of Imperial Glory if still available.
the quest, please
high rated
Levitan17: Hello, Lovely Humans!

May I ask for STAR WARS Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II ?
Granted.
Tistonic: can i have Craft The World? looks interesting and my style of play
Granted.
KingCross: May I request Total Annihilation: Kingdoms + Iron Plague? Would love to play that. Thank you.
Granted.
gvyop: I'm interrested in the so actual story of Imperial Glory if still available.
Granted.
Microfish_1: the quest, please
Granted.
high rated
Thanks a lot finkleroy for hosting the giveway and GameRager for donating STAR WARS Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II !!
Hope you all have nice days!
high rated
Many thanks to jcozart for the game an Finkleroy for the management.