It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
GameRager: ===========================================

Mugiwarah: Thank you finkleroy for the giveaway and GameRager for the game
GameRager: Hope you enjoy it......go slay some empire and sith and make the galaxy a better place(from a certain pov, as Obi Wan would say). :)
===========================================
I will, i've already played it a while ago and i realy enjoyed it thanks again
low rated
Mugiwarah: I will, i've already played it a while ago and i realy enjoyed it thanks again
Just a head's up: I think it is very hard to play it in a window in windows.....I think it's easiest to play it full screen....windowed mode(iirc) needs some workarounds.
========================================

Pouyou-pouyou: Thank you, GameRager for Omikron. ;)
Not a problem
Post edited May 07, 2020 by GameRager
Mugiwarah: I will, i've already played it a while ago and i realy enjoyed it thanks again
GameRager: Just a head's up: I think it is very hard to play it in a window in windows.....I think it's easiest to play it full screen....windowed mode(iirc) needs some workarounds.
ok thank you, i used to play old games that need some tweeks to work so it will not be too dificult to make it work :)
low rated
Mugiwarah: ok thank you, i used to play old games that need some tweeks to work so it will not be too dificult to make it work :)
I think you need a wrapper and to do a bunch of other stuff to get windowed mode....but full screen works fine out of the box(tested on Win10-64 Bit).
Mugiwarah: ok thank you, i used to play old games that need some tweeks to work so it will not be too dificult to make it work :)
GameRager: I think you need a wrapper and to do a bunch of other stuff to get windowed mode....but full screen works fine out of the box(tested on Win10-64 Bit).
If full screen works, it's fine for me, i like to play my games full screen, i though it was the full screen mode that needs tweeks :)
high rated
Thank you very much finkleroy and GameRager for Revenant!
low rated
Mugiwarah: If full screen works, it's fine for me, i like to play my games full screen, i though it was the full screen mode that needs tweeks :)
Nope, just windowed.

Also I think(though I am not sure....my memory is fuzzy) one cannot alt-tab from it while it is running.....as in I believe you need to quit the game to do other tasks.

====================================

cardangrille: Thank you very much finkleroy and GameRager for Revenant!
Not a prob...happy shambling(that's what revenants do sometimes).
Post edited May 07, 2020 by GameRager
ok thank you i will focus only on the game while i play too :)
Good day, I am requesting Deus Ex 2: Invisible War please.
high rated
schewy: Good day, I am requesting Deus Ex 2: Invisible War please.
Granted.
high rated
Thank you, GameRager!
May I ask for Anachronox?
high rated
Thank you Gamerager and Finkleroy :)
high rated
frost0: May I ask for Anachronox?
Granted.
low rated
schewy: Thank you, GameRager!
Yup.....a tip when playing: You will get two means of travel to new areas(people to "hire") at one point...if you hire both then the game will default to using the pricier/fancier one each time you travel, so if you want to try the other one only "hire" that one(it's a woman, iirc, and the pricey one is a man) and leave the other one alone.