It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
There are two copies of Revenant in the list? May I ask for one, if no one else interested?

I remember I played a demo version back in 2000. It was on a CD with other demos, but Revenant was the only game I really liked to play.
high rated
Thank you finkleroy for the giveaway and GameRager for the game
high rated
AWG43: There are two copies of Revenant in the list? May I ask for one, if no one else interested?

I remember I played a demo version back in 2000. It was on a CD with other demos, but Revenant was the only game I really liked to play.
Granted.
high rated
Thanks GameRager and Finkleroy for Revenant! This will be my next game to play after I finish playing WARSAW.
high rated
finkleroy, GameRager thank you for grant and the Game respectively! :)))
low rated
NickZah: Many thanks to GameRager and finkleroy for Project Eden!
I hope you like it.....note, though, that it is a bit more challenging to play by one's self instead of via co-op(though it is still fun and finishable via SP).

==========================================

Paulo_Moura69: Thank you GameRager and finkleroy for Tomb Raider 1+2+3.
arsalan12: Thank you GameRager for Tomb Raider 1+2+3 and Finkleroy for managing the giveaway.
Both of ya go raid some tombs and get some mad loot for us all. :)
===========================================

Mugiwarah: Thank you finkleroy for the giveaway and GameRager for the game
Hope you enjoy it......go slay some empire and sith and make the galaxy a better place(from a certain pov, as Obi Wan would say). :)
===========================================

AWG43: Thanks GameRager and Finkleroy for Revenant! This will be my next game to play after I finish playing WARSAW.
I also have to finish it some day, but I loved what I played of it.
Post edited May 07, 2020 by GameRager
low rated
LifeLover: finkleroy, GameRager thank you for grant and the Game respectively! :)))
As said above, the game is very fun....hope ya enjoy it when you get to it.
high rated
LifeLover: finkleroy, GameRager thank you for grant and the Game respectively! :)))
GameRager: As said above, the game is very fun....hope ya enjoy it when you get to it.
As I understand I can play it with other gamers in coop. Do you know COOP via Internet or local?
high rated
Thanks GameRager for Starwars!!
low rated
LifeLover: As I understand I can play it with other gamers in coop. Do you know COOP via Internet or local?
I am guessing as it's a GOG game, it sadly has to go through galaxy(to play coop)....but no worries, it can be completed via character switching(and leaving characters in some spots till needed or having them follow the controlled character) somewhat easily. :)
LifeLover: As I understand I can play it with other gamers in coop. Do you know COOP via Internet or local?
GameRager: I am guessing as it's a GOG game, it sadly has to go through galaxy(to play coop)....but no worries, it can be completed via character switching(and leaving characters in some spots till needed or having them follow the controlled character) somewhat easily. :)
As for me galaxy isn't so bad (I'm of course about ver_1.2.67), it's good enough for playing coop games such as Door Kickers_Action Squad with friends with alot of fun :)))
P.S. If you have some games with coop mode and want to play them I'm for it!
low rated
LifeLover: As for me galaxy isn't so bad (I'm of course about ver_1.2.67), it's good enough for playing coop games such as Door Kickers_Action Squad with friends with alot of fun :)))
P.S. If you have some games with coop mode and want to play them I'm for it!
Not into galaxy, though I have steam and could I guess play such games there if one also has them and is on steam.

That said, some possible bad news on galaxy: They are forcibly upgrading everyone on it to version 2.0 who didn't block the auto updating.
high rated
Thank you, GameRager for Omikron. ;)
Could I ask for Revenant, please?
high rated
cardangrille: Could I ask for Revenant, please?
Granted.