It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Requesting Alwa's Legacy, if it's available.
Thank you to Doc0075 and finkleroy for Fort Triumph! I will play this a lot.
high rated
ywzywz: Can i get Lost Horizon + Lost Horizon 2 ?

thank you
Granted.
matterbandit: Kindly chiming in my request for Noita, if it hasn't yet been claimed. Thx in advance!
Granted.
Ruvika: Mundaun
Granted.
AlexTerranova: May I ask for Dungeon Siege Collection, please?
Granted.
LifeLover: 03) Moonlighter: Complete Edition
Granted.
Cavalary: May I please request The Longing?
Granted.
SvitlaSveta4: Hello. I want to ask for Webbed pls. My Friend said it so funny and with good graphics, so I want to play it :)
Granted.
JunglePredator: May I ask for one of the 7 Billion Humans please?
Granted.
DoryaMish7: I'd like to ask for Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition, if it's still available by the time of this request
Granted.
Hapygoo: So may I please have Songbringer I don't know if it's taken or not (tried to check and didn't seem to be last time) and I may wish to change this finding a better game, but for the moment...
Granted.
igorche9: May I ask for Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition?
Granted.
jimrh69: I would like to request A Plague Tale: Innocence + A Plague Tale: Innocence dlc please.. thank you
Granted.
Klumpen0815: Thanks, I just wanted to ask for Succubus + Succubus Unrated (DLC) since it's region locked here.
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
frost0: I would take Fates of Ort.
Granted.
Ueber: May I ask for Space Haven.
Granted.
Klumpen0815: Since two people seem to be have faster for Succubus, could I have
Agony + Agony UNRATED
if the first is already gone?

Same reason as before, due to region lock it can't be bought here.
Granted.
Mugiwarah: May i ask for Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition if someone requested it before me i'd like Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
Granted.
Tokyo_Bunny_8990: How what a run of requests.

May I request Stardew Valley?
BranjoHello: I'd like to request North & South, please.
Granted.
BlueMooner: The Wolf Among Us
Granted.
Lone_Scout: I'd like to send some chorts to nominate the koldun matterbandit for Black Book so he can learn some useful zagovors
I'm afraid they were beaten to it.
Cymepa: Hello fink, any chance for "Vaporum + Vaporum: Lockdown"? If this has been taken and somehow I missed the request, can I have "The Hand of Merlin" instead? Thanks a bunch!
I'm afraid you were beaten to both of them.
Crisco1492: May I request Megaquarium + Megaquarium: Architect's Collection (DLC) + Megaquarium: Freshwater Frenzy - Deluxe Expansion (DLC)?
Cymepa: Dice Legacy
Granted.
_Slaugh_: If it's not too early, I'd like to request A Juggler's Tale. Thank you ! :-)
Granted.
ssling: I'd like to have Loop Hero, please.
Granted.
Breja: May I ask for SWAT 4: Gold Edition?
Granted.
Thank you to Doc0075 and finkleroy, you are incredibly generous and tireless.
Thank you finkleroy, and Doc0075 for Gauntlet Slayer Edition + Gauntlet Slayer Edition - Lilith the Necromancer Pack (DLC).

Apologies for the duplicate posts earlier.
Breja: May I ask for SWAT 4: Gold Edition?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you, and big thanks to Doc, once again! :)
Missed out by a minute, but that's okay. I'm happy to see people getting games they were hoping for.

Well done finkleroy. Amazing work! And a big thank you to Doc too. Unbelievable generosity.

Happy Lunar New Year everybody~
Thank you Doc0075 for A Plague Tale: Innocence! And Finkleroy...... I can only imagine how this giveaway today must have felt VERY overwhelming. Thank you for the extraordinary work both you and your helpers for managing to keep this so organized. Well done!!
Another huge thank you to Doc0075, for The Longing, and also to finkeroy, for somehow still managing to keep up with all these requests and keep this giveaway going.

(As for the earlier discussion about posts with ranked request lists, while it may be poor form under normal circumstances, when requests come slowly, when things are so insane a list up to a certain reasonable size seems to me to be likely to help more than harm. Obviously not huge lists, but there was just one of those, the rest sticking to 3-5, which seems fair enough to me. After all, on top of the likelihood of more requests being posted while you type, there's also that forum issue to keep in mind, which may also make posts written minutes ago fail to show up, so you can't really know whether something was already requested or not even if you take the time to go through. So lists should prevent multiple posts, when one sees they have been beaten after posting and comes back with another request, then maybe also a third a bit later, and depending on the time between the posts and whether any others posted in between the forum may also join the posts, leading to an apparent edit, which will then require one more "clean" post to fix...

And on that note, maybe these forum issues, with new pages taking time to show up when it's busy and consecutive posts made within 10 min being joined, should be noted somewhere in the OP?)
Massive thanks to Doc0075 for the games and finkleroy for his continuous work on the giveaways!
My thanks to Do0075 for his incredible generosity, and to finkleroy for his literally infinite dedication to the community. Thank you very much!
slapperstick: Hi. Can I request Cyberpunk 2077? I also have a copy of Stellaris from Prime and not sure anyone would be in need of it?
aCyborg: Please read the rules of this thread.
If you wish to giveaway Stellaris you can DM the code to Finkleroy for the gog community giveaway and he will put it on the list.
I did check out the rules and will probably try to DM the user you suggested. Sorry I made a forum mistake.
Congrats to those who got Megaquarium.

In that case, could I get BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION Deluxe Edition? If that's been taken, Punk Wars?
Thank you Doc and fink for Mundaun! That game looks wierd AF*! I love surely will test it this weekend :D

*(Action Fantasy)
Special thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy for Prey!