It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Doc0075 and finkleroy.
tq finkleroy for hosting and Doc0075 for Warhammer: Chaosbane Slayer Edition
May I request NEO Scavenger?
Boomerang X seemed interesting when I looked at it and seeing as it's still in the pool, then I would like to request it.
high rated
Enebias: I'd also like to nominate Klumpen for Succubus.
I'm afraid they were beaten to it.
truhlik: Not sure what games are still available since it's more ten minutes after midnight :). But I'll try my luck with Strangeland.
Thanks
Granted.
AB2012: May I ask for Blood: Fresh Supply, please?
Granted.
Lazarus_03: May I request Gauntlet Slayer Edition + Gauntlet Slayer Edition - Lilith the Necromancer Pack (DLC)?
Granted.
LynXsh: heya, dear finkleroy, is that ticket to the Strangeland still available?
I'm afraid they were beaten to it.
Zezione: May I have a copy of Fort Triumph?
Granted.
Bragnoldo: Can I please request for Stardew Valley finkleroy?
You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Baldur8888: I'd like to request Endzone - A World Apart.
Granted.
Apunami: May I request for Stardew Valley if I was unsuccessful in my first attempt?
Granted.
Post edited February 02, 2022 by finkleroy
Thanks again to the dynamic duo! Much appreciated.
LootHunter: Can I have Tomb Raider: Anniversary + Tomb Raider: Legend + Tomb Raider: Underworld
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you! And, of course, Doc0075 for an unparallel generocity!
eiii: May I ask for one of the Megaquarium bundles?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you once again for the gift, Doc0075, and finkleroy for maintaining the giveaway and doing all the work!

gogtrial34987: Remaining available games assuming my tracking is correct.
And it's still an impressive list. :)
Post edited February 02, 2022 by eiii
May I ask for Port Royale 3 Gold?
Thank you finkleroy and Doc0075 for Endzone - A World Apart!
low rated
Hi. Can I request Cyberpunk 2077? I also have a copy of Stellaris from Prime and not sure anyone would be in need of it?
no problem, finkleroy!
may I ask for Noita instead, then?
slapperstick: Hi. Can I request Cyberpunk 2077? I also have a copy of Stellaris from Prime and not sure anyone would be in need of it?
Please read the rules of this thread.
If you wish to giveaway Stellaris you can DM the code to Finkleroy for the gog community giveaway and he will put it on the list.
Thank you so much finkleroy for the delivery and for this gem of a game Doc0075, may god bless you with all the happiness.
Could I request for Mother Russia Bleeds ?