It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TheDudeLebowski: No love for me?
Lone_Scout: There's love for everyone, but I gathered only the first entries. The good gogtrial34987 will continue the list :)
Thank you both. +1 for everyone
Well, I'd planned to be here at midnight to fire the starting gun but got distracted by squirrels*, apparently.

Appreciate both gogtrial and lone_scout for trying to keep the chaos in line :)

*Actually, I was distracted by the gift I got from doc in Jan - 9th Dawn III probably isn't on your radar, but it's a goofy but fun mashup that I'd say is roughly Diablo meets Eschelon but with lots of skills to level up and crafting. Definitely worth a look if you like arpgs that lean on the old-school rpg side.
Post edited February 01, 2022 by bler144
May I request Loop Hero if it is still there?
low rated
RonianAUT: May I ask for Deaths door plz?
finkleroy: You already received a non-daggered game this month.
I dont know the Time zone that is valid for the New month, so waited until I got up today in February at 7:35 AM. I am sorry when I was to soon for a few minutes.

If it doesnt count I would like Noita plz, thanks!
Post edited February 01, 2022 by RonianAUT
RonianAUT: I dont know the Time zone you are in, but it Was 7:30 in Europe in February.
You should read rule nr.7 again.
low rated
May I please ask for Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials kind finkleroy? As I've been already beaten twice earlier.
RonianAUT: I dont know the Time zone you are in, but it Was 7:30 in Europe in February.
Have you read the rules of this thread? Time is always PST/PDT for this giveaway.
Current status. ~ 60 posts to go

That means the list I posted here wasn't final. *sigh*
Post edited February 01, 2022 by gogtrial34987
As has been suggested in a previous post it appears that I've missed out on The Forgotten City. If this is the case, may I ask for Bound By Flame instead? Many thanks.
I have made a list with requests and nominations (with keeping a forum code - quotes, etc.) for finkleroy. Will wait for the reply.

Edit: last request - post #12678
Post edited February 01, 2022 by AWG43
In my case I asked for, Close to the Sun Digital Deluxe, please. In post No. 12628.
Attachments:
mrkgnao: It's a game one indeed gets better at over time. And you also unlock better cards and relics as you play.
Dogmaus: you need to fidn the right synergies, and don't get every card you can get. You can aim at a killing deck with few upgraded cards, invest in burning cards in the fire.
There are many ways to pet a cat.

I have beaten the game with each of the 4 characters at every one of the 21 difficulty levels and I usually go for very large decks (practically always 30+ cards, sometimes as much as 50+ cards). I almost always get a card when offered and I almost never remove cards from my deck, except for curses.

That's the beauty of the game. It supports many playing styles.
Post edited February 01, 2022 by mrkgnao
high rated
Updated list of all requests until this point.

I've noted where I had doubts about a requestor qualifying, but did not spend serious time on this, as the determination isn't mine to make.
I did not check for multiple otherwise "valid" requests from the same requestor.
I did note where I saw otherwise valid request posts being edited, but could have missed some.

Nr of items remaining denotes items remaining "after" the request, if any.

1. de_v1to -> death's door (uncertain if de_v1to qualifies? name changed from de__vito?)
2. BenKii -> XCOM: Chimera Squad (nominates Enebias for Death's door - beaten)
3. Sulibor -> Jupiter Hell (1 remaining)
4. KetobaK -> Colony Ship
5. DiffuseReflection -> list -> Vaporum + Vaporum: Lockdown (1st on the list)
6. CthuluIsSpy -> Kingdom Come Deliverance : Royal Edition
7. Geralt_of_Rivia -> Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption
8. BurlyHeart -> Death's Door (depending on 1.)
9. blastradius -> Jupiter Hell
10. cardangrille -> Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
11. Wirvington -> Death's Door (beaten)
12. Dogmaus -> Cleo - a pirate’s tale - Deluxe Edition (nominates Benkii for XCOM: Chimera Squad)
13. d6nxyzrwk -> list -> The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition (1st on the list)
14. zaMNal -> Prey: Digital Deluxe Edition (or might be nominating the user called February for that :P)
15. Enebias -> Death's Door or Colony Ship (beaten to both)
16. fronzelneekburm -> Succubus + Succubus Unrated (DLC) (nominates mrkgnao for The Hand of Merlin)
17. erbello -> Scrapland Remastered
18. tag+ -> list -> The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut (1st on the list)
19. grynn -> XCOM®: Chimera Squad (beaten)
20. kai2 -> Steel Division 2 - General Deluxe Edition
21. drxenija -> Outward
22. ConsulCaesar -> Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey
23. srhill -> list -> Project Wingman (1st on the list)
24. MaxFulvus -> Destroy All Humans! + Destroy All Humans! Special Skin Pack (DLC)
25. Arugren -> Overload + Overload - Anniversary Level Pack (DLC) + Overload - Community Level Pack (DLC)
26. slurredprey -> WItcher 3
27. JakobFel -> Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Premium Edition
28. Dark_art_ -> Banished
29. gogtrial34987 -> Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey (beaten) -> 2nd option The Forgotten City (1 remaining)
30. TT_TT_TT_TT -> Succubus + Succubus Unrated (DLC) (beaten)
31. NickZah -> Succubus + Succubus Unrated (DLC) (and beaten)
32. THESLITHERYDEE -> Blasphemous Digital Deluxe Edition
33. comradegarry -> Monster Train
34. ashwald -> Inspector Waffles Purrluxe Edition
35. ariaspi -> list -> Serious Sam 4 (3rd on the list, beaten to the first two)
36. grynn -> ELDERBORN
37. nevarRed -> The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (beaten)
38. Wirvington -> The Forgotten City
39. Orkhepaj -> Black Book
40. whiteflame199 -> Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Premium Edition (beaten)
41. Alexim -> Megaquarium + Megaquarium: Architect's Collection (DLC) + Megaquarium: Freshwater Frenzy - Deluxe Expansion (DLC) (1 remaining)
42. Pajama -> The Forgotten City (beaten)
43. bluethief -> Pumpkin Jack (nominates Enebias for Jupiter Hell - beaten)
44. arsalan12 -> Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
45. Lords3 -> Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Premium Edition (beaten)
46. servobeupstry -> Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 - DLC pack (DLC) + Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 - DLC pack 2 (DLC) (don't need base game)
47. Ice_Mage -> Yaga Armful Edition
48. eiii -> Megaquarium + Megaquarium: Architect's Collection (DLC) + Megaquarium: Freshwater Frenzy - Deluxe Expansion (DLC)
49. LootHunter -> list -> Tomb Raider: Anniversary + Tomb Raider: Legend + Tomb Raider: Underworld (1st on list)
50. phaolo -> list -> Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 + DLCs (3rd on list; DLCs requested before; beaten to all other items on list)
51. Rep7icant -> BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION Deluxe Edition (2 remaining)
52. park_84 -> Mary Skelter: Nightmares
53. muddysneakers -> A Plague Tale: Innocence + A Plague Tale: Innocence - Coats of Arms DLC (DLC) (1 remaining)
54. AWG43 -> Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete
55. Kelefane -> Siege of Avalon: Anthology
56. TheDudeLebowski -> Quern - Undying Thoughts + Quern - Undying Thoughts (Original Soundtrack) (DLC) (nominates Enebias for Jupiter Hell - beaten)
57. Apunami -> Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom (beaten)
58. Paulo_Moura69 -> Curse of the Dead Gods (1 remaining)
59. Enebias -> Dread Templar
60. Catac1ysm -> Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete (beaten)
61. zlaywal -> The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe (1 remaining)
62. Jeets2 -> The Hand of Merlin (0 or 1 remaining, depending on mrkgnao accepting the nomanation from 16.)
63. whiteflame199 -> Warhammer: Chaosbane Slayer Edition
64. Kobi-K -> Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption (beaten)
65. Enebias -> (nominates Klumpen for Succubus) (beaten)
66. truhlik -> Strangeland + Strangeland - Official Soundtrack (DLC)
67. AB2012 -> Blood: Fresh Supply
68. Lazarus_03 -> Gauntlet Slayer Edition + Gauntlet Slayer Edition - Lilith the Necromancer Pack (DLC)
69. LynXsh -> Strangeland (beaten)
70. Zezione -> Fort Triumph (1 remaining)
71. Bragnoldo -> Stardew Valley (unlikely that Bragnaldo qualifies?)
72. Baldur8888 -> Endzone - A World Apart
73. Apunami -> Stardew Valley (depends on 71.; however, edited 1-2 hours after request; clashing request 92. posted before edit)
74. ywzywz -> Lost Horizon + Lost Horizon 2
75. matterbandit -> Noita (1 remaining)
76. Ruvika -> list -> Mundaun (2nd on list)
77. AlexTerranova -> Dungeon Siege Collection
78. LifeLover -> list -> Moonlighter: Complete Edition (3rd on list)
79. Cavalary -> The Longing
80. SvitlaSveta4 -> Webbed
81. JunglePredator -> 7 Billion Humans (1 remaining duh-duh-duh-duuuuum)
82. DoryaMish7 -> Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
83. Enebias -> (nominates Klumpen for Valfaris) (2nd nomination, but for the same person; nomination presumably declined due to request for Agony in 90.)
84. Hapygoo -> Songbringer
85. igorche9 -> Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (1 remaining)
86. jimrh69 -> A Plague Tale: Innocence + A Plague Tale: Innocence - Coats of Arms DLC (DLC) (edited during the same hour as request; no later clashing request at time of edit)
87. Klumpen0815 -> Succubus + Succubus Unrated (DLC) (beaten)
88. frost0 -> Fates of Ort
89. Ueber -> Space Haven
90. Klumpen0815 -> Agony + Agony UNRATED
91. Mugiwarah -> Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition (beatn) -> Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
92. Tokyo_Bunny_8990 -> Stardew Valley (depends on 71./73.; uncertain if Tokyo_Bunny_8990 qualifies?)
93. BranjoHello -> North & South
94. BlueMooner -> list -> The Wolf Among Us (2nd on list)
95. Lone_Scout (nominates matterbandit for Black Book) (beaten, and presumably declined due to 75.)
96. Cymepa -> Vaporum + Vaporum: Lockdown (beaten) -> The Hand of Merlin (only available if mrkgnao declines the nomination from 16. which he said he won't)
97. Crisco1492 -> Megaquarium + Megaquarium: Architect's Collection (DLC) + Megaquarium: Freshwater Frenzy - Deluxe Expansion (DLC) (beaten)
98. JackknifeJohnson -> (nominates _Auster_ for Clid the Snail) (1 remaining, but declined in 146. so 2 remaining)
99. Cymepa -> Dice Legacy (depends on 16./96.) (1 or 2 remaining)
100. Apunami -> (nominates psychosopher for Noita)
101. _Slaugh_ -> A Juggler's Tale (not specified if this would be "collector's edition" or regular)
102. ssling -> Loop Hero (2 remaining)
103. Breja -> SWAT 4: Gold Edition
104. vgezer -> 7 Billion Humans
105. KingCross -> Black Legend
106. 51nikopol -> Dr Livingstone, I Presume? (1 remaining)
107. PMPMGamer -> FAR: Lone Sails + FAR: Lone Sails - Soundtrack (DLC) + FAR: Lone Sails - Digital Artbook (DLC)
108. MMLN -> Colony Ship (beaten)
109. Oddeus -> The Longing (beaten)
110. TheBigCore -> list -> Valfaris (3rd on list; available unless Klumpen accepts the nomination from 83. after all - otherwise Vesper, 5th on list)
111. gogamess -> Venetica - Gold Edition
112. UCrest -> Close to the Sun Digital Deluxe
113. aCyborg -> Loop Hero (1 or 2 remaining; edited during the same hour as request; no later clashing request at time of edit)
114. MarkoH01 -> list -> The Falconeer - Warrior Edition (2nd on list; 2 remaining)
115. Lexor -> The Curse of Monkey Island + Escape from Monkey Island
116. innerring -> BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION Deluxe Edition (1 remaining)
117. 01kipper -> Cleo - a pirate’s tale - Deluxe Edition
118. argamasa -> GRIS
119. bertzbeez -> Streets of Rogue + Streets of Rogue Character Pack (DLC)
120. teshra -> list -> Low Magic Age (1st on list)

The list is too long; more 2 posts below.
gogtrial34987: 16. fronzelneekburm -> Succubus + Succubus Unrated (DLC) (nominates mrkgnao for The Hand of Merlin)
62. Jeets2 -> The Hand of Merlin (0/1 remaining, depending on mrkgnao accepting the nomanation from 16.)
96. Cymepa -> Vaporum + Vaporum: Lockdown (beaten) -> The Hand of Merlin (depends on nomination for mrkgnao from 16.)
I will accept the nomination, but there are two copies of the game, not one. So Jeets2 should be getting one and Cymepa beaten.
high rated
121. Ixamyakxim -> Dice Legacy (0 or 1 remaining, depending on 99.)
122. 13ison -> Shenmue III Deluxe Edition (1 remaining; uncertain if 13ison qualifies?)
123. Amclass -> Destroy All Humans! + Destroy All Humans! Special Skin Pack (DLC) or Kingdom Come Deliverance (beaten to both)
124. BookCrazy -> Wildfire
125. Lionel212008 -> Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain (beaten)
126. te_lanus -> Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan + Grim Legends 3: The Dark City + Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
127. MovingArtillery -> Steel Division 2 - General Deluxe Edition (beaten) or Project Wingman (beaten to both)
128. andysheets1975 -> Saboteur! + Saboteur II: Avenging Angel + Saboteur SiO
129. letsmaybeLP92 -> Dorfromantik (edited 4 minutes later; no later clashing request at time of edit)
130. kultpcgames -> The Falconeer - Warrior Edition (1 remaining)
131. albinistic -> Loop Hero (0 or 1 remaining, depending on 113.)
132. RonianAUT -> Death's Door (?? re-request might be implied, but not stated; otherwise Noita) (only available if psychosopher declines the nomination from 100.; edited 7 minutes later; no later clashing request at time of edit)
133. Apunami -> Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials (depends on 73.)
134. Pajama -> Bound By Flame
135. Oddeus -> Strange Horticulture
136. kmonster -> Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown
137. triock -> The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe
138. Korotan -> A Legionary's Life (1 remaining)
139. enpy -> Witchaven I & II Bundle
140. TT_TT_TT_TT -> A Juggler's Tale Collector's Edition
141. spds100 -> Outward : The Adventurer Bundle (beaten)
142. PixelBoy -> Warp Frontier
143. Melvinica -> A Plague Tale: Innocence + A Plague Tale: Innocence - Coats of Arms DLC (DLC) (depends on 86.)
144. Schizo2015 -> BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION Deluxe Edition
145. greyhat -> Intravenous
146. _Auster_ -> OPUS: The Day We Found Earth + OPUS: Rocket of Whispers (assuming 98. doesn't apply)
147. jimrh69 -> Warp Frontier (depends on 86.; edited 2 minutes later; no later clashing request at time of edit)
148. ciemnogrodzianin -> Beautiful Desolation or Black Book (beaten to both)
149. Microfish_1 -> list -> Marble Age: Remastered (2nd on list; 1 remaining)
150. jimrh69 -> Warp Frontier (depends on 86.)

Updated through #12724