It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for the game Wildfire?
Ruvika: Everything start at this comment, fink :D
There are almost 10 pages of requests D:
it depends on your forum settings, it's barely 3 pages for me.
May I request for Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain?
Could me ask for Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan + Grim Legends 3: The Dark City + Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
May I have Steel Division 2 - General Deluxe Edition? If beaten to it, then Project Wingman. Thank you :)
I'd like to request a nice big comfy chair, a double scotch, and foot massage for Finkleroy, because I think he deserves them, and after all this, will definitely need them. :)
was at work when the bell rang so may I have something? I don't know what's left. :-p
Post edited February 01, 2022 by gvyop
I'd like to request Saboteur! + Saboteur II: Avenging Angel + Saboteur SiO, please?
May I request Dorfromantik (changed from Tinytopia) if Dorfromantik not available then Tinytopia
Post edited February 01, 2022 by letsmaybeLP92
I would be happy about "The Falconeer - Warrior Edition" if still available.
high rated
To make things a bit easier, I have started making a list of the valid requests, but I have run out of time and have only gathered the info of the first 3 pages so far (if someone wants to continue from page 624 on, it'd be very welcome)

So... here it goes:

1. de_v1to -> death's door
2. BenKii -> XCOM: Chimera Squad (nominates Enebias for Death's door - beaten)
3. Sulibor -> Jupiter Hell (1 remaining)
4. KetobaK -> Colony Ship
5. DiffuseReflection -> list -> Vaporum + Vaporum: Lockdown (1st on the list)
6. CthuluIsSpy -> Kingdom Come Deliverance : Royal Edition
7. Geralt_of_Rivia -> Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption
8. BurlyHeart -> Death's Door (beaten)
9. blastradius -> Jupiter Hell
10. cardangrille -> Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
11. Wirvington -> Death's Door (beaten)
12. Dogmaus -> Cleo - a pirate’s tale - Deluxe Edition (nominates Benkii for XCOM: Chimera Squad)
13. d6nxyzrwk -> list -> The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition (1st on the list)
14. zaMNal -> Prey: Digital Deluxe Edition (or might be nominating the user called February for that :P)
15. Enebias -> Death's Door or Colony Ship (beaten to both)
16. fronzelneekburm -> Succubus + Succubus Unrated (DLC) (nominates mrkgnao for The Hand of Merlin)
17. erbello -> Scrapland Remastered
18. tag+ -> list -> The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut (1st on the list)
19. grynn -> XCOM®: Chimera Squad (beaten)
20. kai2 -> Steel Division 2 - General Deluxe Edition
21. drxenija -> Outward
22. ConsulCaesar -> Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey
23. srhill -> list -> Project Wingman (1st on the list)
24. MaxFulvus -> Destroy All Humans! + Destroy All Humans! Special Skin Pack (DLC)
25. Arugren -> Overload + Overload - Anniversary Level Pack (DLC) + Overload - Community Level Pack (DLC)
26. slurredprey -> WItcher 3
27. JakobFel -> Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Premium Edition
28. Dark_art_ -> Banished
29. gogtrial34987 -> Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey (beaten) -> 2nd option The Forgotten City (1 remaining)
30. TT_TT_TT_TT -> Succubus + Succubus Unrated (DLC) (beaten)
31. NickZah -> Succubus + Succubus Unrated (DLC) (and beaten)
32. THESLITHERYDEE -> Blasphemous Digital Deluxe Edition
33. comradegarry -> Monster Train
34. ashwald -> Inspector Waffles Purrluxe Edition
35. ariaspi -> list -> Serious Sam 4 (3rd on the list, beaten to the first two)
36. grynn -> ELDERBORN
37. nevarRed -> The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (beaten)
38. Wirvington -> The Forgotten City
39. Orkhepaj -> Black Book
40. whiteflame199 -> Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Premium Edition (beaten)
41. Alexim -> Megaquarium + Megaquarium: Architect's Collection (DLC) + Megaquarium: Freshwater Frenzy - Deluxe Expansion (DLC) (1 remaining)
42. Pajama -> The Forgotten City (beaten)
43. bluethief -> Pumpkin Jack (nominates Enebias for Jupiter Hell - beaten)
Post edited February 01, 2022 by Lone_Scout
Lone_Scout: To make things a bit easier, I have started making a list of the valid requests, but I have run out of time and have only gathered the info of the first 3 pages so far (if someone wants to continue from page 624 on, it'd be very welcome)
I'll continue this.
Lone_Scout: To make things a bit easier, I have started making a list of the valid requests, but I have run out of time and have only gathered the info of the first 3 pages so far (if someone wants to continue from page 624 on, it'd be very welcome)
gogtrial34987: I'll continue this.
I knew I could rely on my fellow adventurer. Thanks! :D
Oops. Thought that was all requests.

Comment removed.
Post edited February 01, 2022 by TheDudeLebowski
Lone_Scout: *snip*
TheDudeLebowski: No love for me?
There's love for everyone, but I gathered only the first entries. The good gogtrial34987 will continue the list :)