It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for The Longing, if still available?
low rated
I am requesting Prey: Digital Deluxe Edition if it's still available.

----

If Prey: Digital Deluxe Edition is already taken, then Serious Sam 4.

If Serious Sam 4 is already taken, then Valfaris.

If Valfaris is already taken, then Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition.

If Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition is already taken, then Vesper.

If Vesper is already taken, then The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition + Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge.

If The Secret of Monkey Island 1 and 2 are already taken, then Pumpkin Jack.

If Pumpkin Jack is already taken, then Alwa's Legacy.

If Alwa's Legacy is taken, then Singularity.
May I ask for Venetica - Gold Edition, please? ^_^
Hi and good morning to all of you!
May I ask for Close to the Sun Digital Deluxe, please?
Thank you and happy day!
May I have Loop hero if it is still available?
Thanks in advance

man I edited due to misspell and according to the rules this post is invalid...
Post edited February 01, 2022 by aCyborg
aCyborg: May I have Loop hero if it is still available?
Thanks in advance

man I edited due to misspell and according to the rules this post is invalid...
Just delete the comment and post again after this, your comment still is the last request.
low rated
I would like to request one of the following games (in order of ranking)

- The Forgotten City
- The Falconeer - Warrior Edition
- Growbot

Sorry to list three games here but I completely lost track of what's gone already :)
Things are getting a bit chaotic...

We need an update on the rules to clarify if posting a list of several games in order of preference is allowed.
Lone_Scout: Things are getting a bit chaotic...

We need an update on the rules to clarify if posting a list of several games in order of preference is allowed.
It make sense for people to post games in order of preference because then you at least have a chance of getting one of the games that you want if one of them was already taken.
Can I ask for The Curse of Monkey Island + Escape from Monkey Island ?

TheBigCore: It make sense for people to post games in order of preference because then you at least have a chance of getting one of the games that you want if one of them was already taken.
I see no wrong in that and there's no rule against it right now. But it could lead to an extra load of work for finkleroy if many people start making requests this way. That's why finkleroy should decide on this subject, I think...
de_v1to: Requesting a copy of death's door plz
:)
Everything start at this comment, fink :D
There are almost 10 pages of requests D:
low rated
de_v1to: Requesting a copy of death's door plz
:)
Ruvika: Everything start at this comment, fink :D
There are almost 10 pages of requests D:
yes, im afraid im the one who opened the flood gates....sorry abt that fink :(
I'd like to request BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION Deluxe Edition, if a copy is still available.
high rated

Couldn't agree more.

Honestly (this time around) I've only been doing what I've noticed to be the norm here in the past, though requesting multiple entries seems to be frowned upon for the most part. But I have not seen that for say, individuals who only requested two entries at the most.

So I agree with Lone_Scout, there should at a minimum be a definite rule on wether multiple request entries are allowed or not, or perhaps no more than a certain number?

In my opinion it has always been unfair to the rest of the community to request multiple entries at once (plus greatly unfair to finkleroy).

I believe that one should be allowed to ask only one entry at any given time (in fairness to the rest of the community), and if you miss it: you miss it. Maybe you'll be luckier next time you try.

Upvote this post if you think multiple request entries should NOT be allowed.
Downvote this post if you think multiple request entries are just fine.

Ultimately this is finkleroy's thread and should be up to finkleroy to decide what goes and what doesn't, so ignore upvoting/downvoting altogether if (like myself) you think finkleroy should have the last word on the matter.