It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to nominate _Auster_ for Clid the Snail.

EDIT
_Auster_: Thank you for nominating me. But as I talked in DM with JackknifeJohnson, if possible, I would like to decline Clid the Snail and ask for OPUS instead. If not possible, then I accept Clid the Snail.
Post edited February 02, 2022 by JackknifeJohnson
The list doesn't shrink, does it? :)

Just wanted to drop another thanks to all the donors and finkle for maintaining the giveaway!
Ah, I can see that mrkgnao has been nominated for "The Hand of Merlin", so I maybe have been beaten to it. In that case, I would like "Dice Legacy" instead. What a long list to navigate! Pfew!
Enebias: Btw, thanks a lot for the thought, bluethief!
bluethief: I remember reading that Jupiter Hell was your most wanted game, so it got stuck in my head.

After my post, nor only I saw that you were requesting a different game, but other users had already requested the two copies available, so the nomination wouldn't got through. But I'm assuming you already have Jupiter Hell, so I think it's good :)
It was, then for a twist of fate I happened to get it. :P

It's a brilliant game, I can't recommend it enough for roguelike fans.
Enebias: Poor finkle, sorting out everything will be a nightmare.
greyhat: I was starting to go through them all and document the first requests, the requestees, and the page numbers but then realized Finkle would have to go through them all to verify them anyway. So, not sure if it would really help or not. It might just add to the confusion. haha.
The quick easy way to do it would be something along the lines of getting with wget, and then just grep everything in the 'up for grabs' list.
I'd like to nominate psychosopher for Noita.
If it's not too early, I'd like to request A Juggler's Tale.  Thank you !  :-)
I'd like to have Loop Hero, please.
greyhat: I was starting to go through them all and document the first requests, the requestees, and the page numbers but then realized Finkle would have to go through them all to verify them anyway. So, not sure if it would really help or not. It might just add to the confusion. haha.
JunglePredator: The quick easy way to do it would be something along the lines of getting with wget, and then just grep everything in the 'up for grabs' list.
I wonder if Finkleroy does something along those lines just to make everything streamlined?
May I ask for SWAT 4: Gold Edition?
May I get 7 Billion Humans for this month?
I would like to play Black Legend, if it is available.
I would like to request Dr. Livingstone, I Presume, if it is still available. If not I would request Quern.
May I ask for FAR: Lone Sails + FAR: Lone Sails - Soundtrack (DLC) + FAR: Lone Sails - Digital Artbook (DLC)?
I've probably have been beaten by someone already, but I would love to apply for a copy of Colony Ship. Thank you :)