It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I please request Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey?
low rated
Midnight cometh!

I expect these will probably go pretty quickly, so I'd like to request one of the following, in order of preference:

1) Project Wingman
2) Homeworld Remastered Collection
3) X-Com: Chimera Squad
4) Star Control I + II
5) The Witcher 3

Thank you!
Mat I have Destroy All Humans! + Destroy All Humans! Special Skin Pack (DLC), please ?
I would like to ask for Overload + Overload - Anniversary Level Pack (DLC) + Overload - Community Level Pack (DLC)
- Pendragon if possible.
May I request WItcher 3?
Happy February! May I request Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Premium Edition?
Soooooo, it's about time.

May I have Banished?
So, I blame bler for putting the idea in my mind of looking at every single game on the list. Took me two bloody evenings. But it did mean I encountered a whole host of Windows-only games which I'd never looked at before - and some of those actually look really, really interesting, offering types of gameplay which I don't have at all on my backlog, plus they have platinum ratings on protondb.

As such, much though I'd like to be all cool and hold back, I'm going to dive in and would like to request:

- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey

If the feeding frenzy is worse than I imagine, and this happens to be gone, then I'd like to request
- The Forgotten City
May i request Succubus + Succubus Unrated (DLC).
May I have Succubus + Succubus Unrated (DLC)?

Edit. I cancel my request, TT was faster :)
Post edited February 01, 2022 by NickZah
Can I have Blasphemous Digital Deluxe Edition please?
Can I please have "Monster Train"? Really like that style of game :)
May I ask for Inspector Waffles Purrluxe Edition or if it's not available for Strange Horticulture?
low rated
I'd like to request one of the following games, whichever is still available, please. :)

Project Wingman
Colony Ship: A Post-Earth Role Playing Game
Serious Sam 4
The Slormancer
The Falconeer - Warrior Edition
Can I have ELDERBORN