It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, I am not sure to be eligible (not been really active during theese pandemic years), but it's worth asking:
may I ask for Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition?

Anyway, great initiative, you all rocks.
high rated
Yakkuz: Hi, I am not sure to be eligible (not been really active during theese pandemic years), but it's worth asking:
may I ask for Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition?

Anyway, great initiative, you all rocks.
It looks like you used to be a contributing member of the community, but as you said, you don't have much recent forum activity, so you're not yet eligible for the giveaway. Just contribute here and there and you'll be eligible in no time.
Hi,
If i eligible, can i ask : Blacksad ?

Ps : Thank for your job since many years & for the donators.
high rated
damien_: Hi,
If i eligible, can i ask : Blacksad ?

Ps : Thank for your job since many years & for the donators.
Granted.
high rated
Doc donated another 58 keys, and I added them to the list of available games, so if you had a game in mind to request when February rolls around, do yourself a favor and look over the list again. You just might see something you like better. Also, I'd like to remind everyone that both giveaways go by calendar month in the pacific time zone. If you received a non-daggered key in January and request another non-daggered key before February 1 at midnight PST, your request will be denied. If you need to figure out what time that will be in your time zone, please visit timeanddate.com
Post edited January 29, 2022 by finkleroy
Wow! Thank you once again, Doc!

And thank you finkleroy for helping in passing these around!
Wow indeed, unbelievable generosity!
And thumbs up for including a copy of Colony ship rpg!
finkleroy: *cat stuff*
You missed one.
high rated
tomyam80: Wow, hvn't been too active on this forum much the past couple of mths due to being quite bz with life as well as work & look how much the list has grown!

If I may I wld like to make a humble request for Mortal Kombat 1+2+3 + Mortal Kombat 4, I wld also like to take this chance to give a Big 'THANK YOU' to all the downers here who hv helped extend this list to such an extent. U all know who u r, esp the regulars. Lol. ;p

Of cos not forgetting our dear host finkleroy who hv been hard @ work giving out games the past few yrs. Man, time really files these past 2yrs... hope all hv a gd 2022 ahead & may we all go back to our pre pandemic lives soon. =)
You're absolutely right. Sorry about that. Thanks for pointing it out. Granted.
Well, trying again - nominating supplementscene for Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition
Thank U DOC!

Thank U FINKLEROY!

Edit: How insensitive of me, THANK U ALL THE OTHER DONORS AS WELL!
Post edited January 29, 2022 by de__vito
finkleroy: Doc donated another 58 keys, and I added them to the list of available games, so if you had a game in mind to request when February rolls around, do yourself a favor and look over the list again. You just might see something you like better. Also, I'd like to remind everyone that both giveaways go by calendar month in the pacific time zone. If you received a non-daggered key in January and request another non-daggered key before February 1 at midnight PST, your request will be denied. If you need to figure out what time that will be in your time zone, please visit timeanddate.com
Wow, that is really generous Doc! Thanks a lot to you and finkleroy for your work!

Finkleroy reaction when Doc donates more games to the giveaway
Kindly requesting Tomb Raider GOTY.
I've probably spent 6-8 hours this month going over the list repeatedly, debating and reading/watching reviews. Lots of tempting options, but I think I'm sold on a game that was new to me until this list but now I'm super interested in jumping into it.

Can I please request 9th Dawn III?

thanks! :)
I don't know, if I'm eligible but may I ask for Dragon Star Varnir Complete Deluxe Edition Bundle?