It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My thanks to Doc for the game and our cat overlord finkleroy for putting all the time into the giveaways management.

Cheers.
high rated
Sjuan: May I have Ion Fury?
Granted.
Many, many thanks to Doc0075 for Underrail (plus the DLC)! Your generosity is inspiring, certainly has turned this giveaway into a special event.
(and of course thx to finkleroy for running the giveaway, which certainly must be a lot of work right now).
Post edited January 21, 2022 by morolf
Thank you Doc0075 for the game and finkleroy for hosting this giveaway. :)
Thank you Doc0075 for all of your donations, especially the Solasta, which I was able to receive from your generous hands, and thank you finkleroy for all the work, you put into this giveaway :)

Much much appreciated :)
MarkoH01: If still available I would ve interested in
Terminator: Resistance + Terminator: Resistance Annihilation Line (DLC)
Thank you :)
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you finkleroy for hosting the giveaway and such immense amount of requests.
A very special thanks to Doc0075 for the generous donation of Terminator: Resistance + DLC. Just recently the game was recommended to me and went on my wishlist immediately. Looking forward to play it.
Post edited January 21, 2022 by MarkoH01
Thnaks finkleroy for hosting the giveaway and Doc0075 for the key :)
Post edited January 21, 2022 by Sjuan
Blasphemous looks sick. I would like to have it if it's still available.
If possible I would like to request Metro Exodus - Gold Edition.
I would like to request Medieval Dynasty

Sorry for editing the request finkleroy, I didn't change anything just a grammatical mistake
Post edited January 21, 2022 by Persival2207
Persival2207: ...
Better make this request once again.
I've made my comment, now you can :)
Pardinuz: Big thanks to bertzbeez and finkleroy for Hollow Knight! I'm excited to play it this weekend. :)
ciemnogrodzianin: Give it a weekend and this game will steal your heart for years :)
I received my Hollow Knight from this giveaway 2 years ago (thank you, Doc, once again!) and it was sth like life-changing experience for me :D I loved the world, the story and the challenge. Git gud! ;)
I wholeheartedly agree.
I'm interested in Wolfenstein: The Two Pack.
Thank you Doc0075 for the game and finkleroy for the opportunity to make it happen.
Thank you Doc0075 for you generosity not only for me but for all the peoples you make happy with your big donation and thank you finkleroy for the giveaway