It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe, please?
Dogmaus: I wonder if one or two more I'd like to have can survive till February ;)
Cavalary: That some from the list will is quite clear, some had even from the first round, and there are ever fewer users who can request this month. Whether they're those you want is another matter, of course :)
If I'm not mistaken we're barely at 2/3 now and there will be final drop in a week probably. Some of these games will likely survive till March.
Enebias: Dang, my prediction was right and I missed my most wanted game. Oh well! I still got an awesome one. :)
TheDudeLebowski: Which one is your most wanted?

Edit: Guessing Terminator: Resistance!
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux/post11945
Can I get - Siege of Avalon: Anthology
finkleroy: No. It's just one key for the Royal edition.
Ok thanks. Not sure if it would be appropriate to ask for the key.
Nice catch! Guessing game over, though :(
Is the one game a month for a calendar month or 30 days from last non-daggered game received?
paladin181: Is the one game a month for a calendar month or 30 days from last non-daggered game received?
It is based on calendar month, so if you received a non daggered game or goodie this month you have to wait for February 1rst in the time zone stated in the rules. (I forget exact time zone but I think it is central time USA
paladin181: Is the one game a month for a calendar month or 30 days from last non-daggered game received?
aCyborg: It is based on calendar month, so if you received a non daggered game or goodie this month you have to wait for February 1rst in the time zone stated in the rules. (I forget exact time zone but I think it is central time USA
Pacific time zone.
Thanks to finkleroy for tirelessly managing the giveaway and to Doc0075 for No Man's Sky and the huge drop!
Would like to request Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition please
high rated
Themken: May I have Destroy All Humans, please?
Granted.
letsmaybeLP92: May I request Suzerain?
Granted.
blastradius: I’d love to request Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition, please.
Sorry, I had to post a few times because browser issues, I couldn’t see that my post went through.
Granted.
ppdouble: How i could miss such amazing games like Baldurs gate 3,Cyberpunk or Terminator Resistance!!! I never have good luck :\

ohh well i would kindly ask at least for Kingdom come royal edition, thank you.
Granted.
Braggadar: May I request The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe, please?
Granted.
Kelefane: Can I get - Siege of Avalon: Anthology
You've already received a non-daggered key this month.
Calendar month based in the pacific time zone (PST/PDT). Please read the rules in the first few posts in this thread and let me know if you have any more questions.
anizawa: Would like to request Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition please
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Thank you Doc and Finkleroy for Star Trek: Elite Force I & II.
may i have Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice please?
Just want to say BIG thanks for nice games from generous donors and as always thanks to finkleroy who deliver just as fast