It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I have Death's Door please?
high rated
bela555: May I have Death's Door please?
Granted.
Big thanks to Doc0075 & finkleroy for oldest entry on my wishlist (Darkside Detective) and it's sequel I wasn't even aware of.
Thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy for Singularity!
Enebias: Dang, my prediction was right and I missed my most wanted game. Oh well! I still got an awesome one. :)
I wonder if one or two more I'd like to have can survive till February ;)
May I have Destroy All Humans, please?
Enebias: Dang, my prediction was right and I missed my most wanted game. Oh well! I still got an awesome one. :)
Which one is your most wanted?

Edit: Guessing Terminator: Resistance!
Post edited January 14, 2022 by TheDudeLebowski
May I request Suzerain?
TheDudeLebowski: Which one is your most wanted?

Edit: Guessing Terminator: Resistance!
Nope. It's still available, and it has something to do with a giant planet and demons.
Thank you so much Doc0075 and finkleroy for Baldur's Gate 3. You know guys, that you "ruined" my upcoming family weekend? :)
I’d love to request Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition, please.
Sorry, I had to post a few times because browser issues, I couldn’t see that my post went through.
Post edited January 15, 2022 by blastradius
low rated
How i could miss such amazing games like Baldurs gate 3,Cyberpunk or Terminator Resistance!!! I never have good luck :\

ohh well i would kindly ask at least for Kingdom come royal edition, thank you.
blastradius: I’d love to request Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition, please.
Sorry, I had to post a few times because browser issues, I couldn’t see that my post went through.
I'd assume it's just the same old forum issue, not browser issue. If you can't see your post and the last page you see is full, give it a while, forum tends to take its sweet time displaying new pages when there are many new posts. Always has done this as far as I'm aware.
Many thanks Doc0075 and finkleroy for Mundaun :)
Dogmaus: I wonder if one or two more I'd like to have can survive till February ;)
That some from the list will is quite clear, some had even from the first round, and there are ever fewer users who can request this month. Whether they're those you want is another matter, of course :)