It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you so much finkleroy and Doc0075 for Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition! :)
Geralt_of_Rivia: May I ask for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel?
finkleroy:
Thanks again to the cat and the Doc for their tireless work in organizing the giveaways and their neverending generosity.
Thank you very much Doc0075 and finkleroy for HUNTDOWN! and it's a bit on the late side, but have a good year everyone!
Thanks to Doc & Mr. Roy for Terminator.
:-)
Thanks finkleroy and the always incredibly generous Doc0075 for Divinity Original Sin 2!

Much appreciated! :D
May I have Encased?
Thanks Doc for BIOMUTANT, and to finkleroy for granteed me the game! Very much appreciated you both :)
high rated
CervelloYM: May I have Encased?
Granted.
gogtrial34987: It wasn't specifically requested this time around, but here's the screenshot anyway

Also archive.org: https://web.archive.org/web/20220114165507/www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux/post2
thanks! :)

A couple items on my WL this round, but I'm still pretty backlogged, so will wait and see.

E.g. Archvale looks good (even though I am not particularly great at this genre) but I'm still only partway through both Hades and Undermine (and Heroes of Hammerwatch, though that one's worn a bit thinner) in the same genre, so it doesn't make sense to acquire another game that scratches the same itch. But someone who likes bullet-hell style action should jump on that.
Thank you, Doc0075, for your generosity, I was really looking forward to play Pillars of Eternity II. And thank you, finkleroy, for your great work managing the Community Giveaway! I really appreciate it. :)
Thanks to the absolutely incredible Doc0075 and to finkleroy for running the show - the Doc's awesome generosity really makes you work when it's time for gifting!
Thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy for Disco Elysium The Final Cut! I really wanted to play this game.
topolla: May I ask for Disco Elysium - The Final Cut?
finkleroy: I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
This time I'm not lucky but thank you finkleroy and donors for the opportunity.
Many thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy! You are Cool\(^○^)人(^○^)人(^○^)/
Hi is CrossCode + CrossCode: A New Home (DLC) + CrossCode: Manlea (DLC) taken? It looks to be a nice game