It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: He nominated because the original post was edited and therefore possibly invalid.
APU79: Yeah that's the exact reason why I nominated bhrigu, he wanted the game. Hope I didn't break any rule, I apologise in case I did unintentionally sorry finkleroy.
Don't worry, I think you didn't break any rule. The only thing that happens is that you spend one of the two nominations you have per month, according to rule 6. But I guess you don't mind that :)
low rated
APU79: Yeah that's the exact reason why I nominated bhrigu, he wanted the game. Hope I didn't break any rule, I apologise in case I did unintentionally sorry finkleroy.
bluethief: Don't worry, I think you didn't break any rule. The only thing that happens is that you spend one of the two nominations you have per month, according to rule 6. But I guess you don't mind that :)
Ohh thank god. Also thanks for the clarification.
slurredprey: Well I don't suppose you need to nominate someone who already requested something - doesn't really change anything ya know.
mrkgnao: He nominated because the original post was edited and therefore possibly invalid.
Right, my bad then.
MovingArtillery: Can I be a circle?
slurredprey: Well actually since he said "or", that would mean you'll only be a square if you're not present on Friday so yeah, circle works.
What about being a trapezoid? ;)
Due to being on the PC less during the Christmas time, it looks like I missed the last two giveaways, so I would like to request: Iratus: Lord of the Dead and X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition.
slurredprey: Well actually since he said "or", that would mean you'll only be a square if you're not present on Friday so yeah, circle works.
MysterD: What about being a trapezoid? ;)
Anything other than a square works.
low rated
MysterD: What about being a trapezoid? ;)
That works as well :-).
slurredprey: Right, my bad then.
Happens man not a problem.
Post edited January 06, 2022 by APU79
iphgix: I missed the giveaway for Iratus: Lord of the Dead. I would very much appreciate the game as you can see my avatar is a necromancer... Happy New Year to all and may 2022 be FANTASTIC!!
finkleroy: Granted, but you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can speak with everyone so I can send you the key.
Thank you and shout out to Bapthomme who donated the key that I was awarded!! Hope 2022 is a good year for all!
de__vito: I would like to nominate @SpartanSloth for a copy of daggered frostpunk.

He apparently missed a giveaway and was asking for it in the clearinghouse forum.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_expiring_codes_clearinghouse_thread
Thank you! Yeah, if there are any Frostpunk codes left, I'd like to request one, please.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I'd like to request the daggered Frostpunk, please.
Granted.
bhrigu: I would like to ask for a copy of Wanderlust: Transsiberian, please.
:)

Edit: Also, belated New Year's greetings from my side.
Granted.
de__vito: I would like to nominate @SpartanSloth for a copy of daggered frostpunk.

He apparently missed a giveaway and was asking for it in the clearinghouse forum.
I'm afraid they were beaten to it.
Mattis._.: Due to being on the PC less during the Christmas time, it looks like I missed the last two giveaways, so I would like to request: Iratus: Lord of the Dead and X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition.
Granted.
SpartanSloth: Thank you! Yeah, if there are any Frostpunk codes left, I'd like to request one, please.
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Could I get shadow tactics?
high rated
RetroJaro: Could I get shadow tactics?
Granted.
RetroJaro: Could I get shadow tactics?
finkleroy: Granted.
Actually nevermind. I tried to redeem but it says I already have it but the store says buy now so... ??

Apparently I missed the xmorph giveaway? can I get one of those daggered codes?

Edit: Request filled. Thanks!
Post edited January 09, 2022 by RetroJaro
HypersomniacLive: I'd like to request the daggered Frostpunk, please.
bhrigu: I would like to ask for a copy of Wanderlust: Transsiberian, please.
:)

Edit: Also, belated New Year's greetings from my side.

finkleroy: I'm afraid they were beaten to it.
Mattis._.: Due to being on the PC less during the Christmas time, it looks like I missed the last two giveaways, so I would like to request: Iratus: Lord of the Dead and X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition.
SpartanSloth: Thank you! Yeah, if there are any Frostpunk codes left, I'd like to request one, please.
finkleroy: I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
That's alright, thank you for looking into it anyway, finkleroy!
high rated
I got my booster shot today, so I'm not 100% positive I'll be up to hosting the cat meeting tomorrow. We shall see.