It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks, Pardinuz for the amazing giveaway and also Finkleroy for being such an amazing host.
can I ask the daggered keys for I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream and X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition?
I hope I can mention this here: I have gotten a GOG key for Journey to the Savage Planet, it is available on the Ninja Giveaway thread to anyone who replies to me there.

(I would have normally sent the key to finkleroy for this community giveaway, but since these keys will expire rather soon I thought it best to act already, as I don't know when finkleroy will be online next.)
DiffuseReflection: I hope I can mention this here: I have gotten a GOG key for Journey to the Savage Planet, it is available on the Ninja Giveaway thread to anyone who replies to me there.

(I would have normally sent the key to finkleroy for this community giveaway, but since these keys will expire rather soon I thought it best to act already, as I don't know when finkleroy will be online next.)
Thanks for the offer DiffuseReflection and for the gesture to relieve some duty from finkleroy's

Happy 2022 :)
high rated
I'd like to nominate BurlyHeart for Frostpunk.
Can I have a daggered Frostpunk too?
high rated
spds100: can I ask the daggered keys for I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream and X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition?
Granted.
Zadalon: Can I have a daggered Frostpunk too?
Granted.
Thanks to finkleroy and d3dx9.dll ( interesting username) for the Frostpunk key
Happy New Year everyone!

May I please have Syndicate Plus?
high rated
kentsusai: Happy New Year everyone!

May I please have Syndicate Plus?
Granted.
Happy new year and best wishes.

I miss the giveaway-day from X-Morph and it would be nice when i can become one from this daggered keys for me.
high rated
Prophi: Happy new year and best wishes.

I miss the giveaway-day from X-Morph and it would be nice when i can become one from this daggered keys for me.
Granted.
Prophi: Happy new year and best wishes.

finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you for the fast delivery finkleroy. And thank you too DawEdhel for the gift. :-)
Could I get that daggered Frostpunk?
high rated
srhill: Could I get that daggered Frostpunk?
Granted.