It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
may i ask for Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC and X-Morph Defense
apehater: may i ask for Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC and X-Morph Defense
Granted.
thanks for the games igorche, ariaspi and finkleroy
apehater: thanks for the games igorche, ariaspi and finkleroy
You're welcome, enjoy the game.
May I ask for I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream and X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition?
Big thanks to ALAKAZAM1 and finkleroy for X-Morph! Thanks guys!
high rated
nebulosas: May I ask for I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream and X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition?
Granted.
May I ask for Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC?
high rated
Lexor: May I ask for Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC?
Granted.
Damon18: Thank you very much to Chasmancer for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun

I'm really sorry for X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition !!
I left my browser opened on the forum lately and didn't notice it was on first page!
Thanks for pointing it out and let me know!
You're most welcome, and I hope you'll enjoy this great game as much as I had!
Thank you igorche9 for the game and finkleroy for hosting this giveaway. :)
Can I request Flower?

As always, ahead of time and all - thanks to FinkleRoy for posting the giveaway and to whomever contributes any games to these awesome giveaways!
high rated
MysterD: Can I request Flower?

As always, ahead of time and all - thanks to FinkleRoy for posting the giveaway and to whomever contributes any games to these awesome giveaways!
Granted.
Lexor: Thank you igorche9 for the game and finkleroy for hosting this giveaway. :)
You're welcome, enjoy the game.
Pajama Sam looks like it's available now. Heard lot of recommendations regarding it. Even as a game for kids. So I'd like to humbly ask for it.
Thanks in advance