It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to frogthroat for Tales of Monkey Island, marry Chrismas!
Thanks to an anonymous donor and finkleroy for Tomb Raider: Underworld.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Makotolia: Thanks to frogthroat for The Curse of Monkey Island! And thanks to finkleroy as always:)
LynXsh: many thanks to frogthroat and finkleroy!
and Merry Christmas everybody!
KetobaK: Thanks to frogthroat for Tales of Monkey Island, marry Chrismas!
You're all very welcome. Enjoy! And merry Christmas to all!
Merry Xmas everyone!
Merry Christmas!!! :)
low rated
Can I request the following please:
Outcast 1.1
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Syndicate Plus
Syndicate Wars
Ultima Underworld 1+2
Many thanks and seasons greetings!
G-Nev61: Can I request the following please:
Outcast 1.1
Syndicate Plus
Syndicate Wars
Ultima Underworld 1+2
Rule #7.
Thank you very much, finkleroy and Catac1ysm.
low rated
could i request the suffering/the suffering the ties that bind? i would appreciate it and merry christmas everyone
low rated
uh... can I get Divinity: Original Sin 2?
Please
low rated
Lov3paradox: could i request the suffering/the suffering the ties that bind? i would appreciate it and merry christmas everyone
csanjuro: uh... can I get Divinity: Original Sin 2?
Please
Those games aren't in the list in post 2......eligible users may only request one game from that list per month.....also you both are likely "too new" to Gog(i.e. not have enough forum posting under your belt) to ask for a game yet.

That said: y'all could ask in the gifting thread and hope that someone might grant your request :)
Post edited December 26, 2021 by GamezRanker
high rated
G-Nev61: Can I request the following please:
Outcast 1.1
Syndicate Plus
Syndicate Wars
Ultima Underworld 1+2
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you don't seem to have any forum activity, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games. Also, the limit is one non-daggered key per month.
Lov3paradox: could i request the suffering/the suffering the ties that bind? i would appreciate it and merry christmas everyone
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Please
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you don't seem to have any recent forum activity, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
low rated
Please
GamezRanker: Those games aren't in the list in post 2......eligible users may only request one game from that list per month.....also you both are likely "too new" to Gog(i.e. not have enough forum posting under your belt) to ask for a game yet.

That said: y'all could ask in the gifting thread and hope that someone might grant your request :)
Sorry for the trouble, I'm new to this giveaway thing
low rated
Merry Xmas! May I ask for
Overlord II
please?
low rated
csanjuro: Sorry for the trouble, I'm new to this giveaway thing
No trouble at all....people are allowed to make mistakes :)

That said, I once again recommend posting your request to the thread I linked. There is no guarantee, but someone might see it and feel generous enough to gift you the game your desire at some point.