It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

artaion: My thanks goes to you finkleroy and _Slaugh_
Happy holidays
You're welcome !  Have fun !  :-)
May I request frostpunk?
high rated
CervelloYM: May I request frostpunk?
Granted.
Can I have Journey to the Savage Planet, please?
high rated
ariaspi: Can I have Journey to the Savage Planet, please?
Granted.
Many thanks to Sulibor for Journey to the Savage Planet, and to finkleroy for all his work on the giveaway! :)
ariaspi: Many thanks to Sulibor for Journey to the Savage Planet, and to finkleroy for all his work on the giveaway! :)
You are welcome. Have fun.
Post edited December 17, 2021 by Sulibor
Can I have Frostpunk? Thanks.
high rated
muddysneakers: Can I have Frostpunk? Thanks.
Granted.
May I have Frostpunk please ?
high rated
sasuke12: May I have Frostpunk please ?
Granted.
Can I ask for Corridor 7: Alien Invasion?
high rated
PixelBoy: Can I ask for Corridor 7: Alien Invasion?
Granted.
low rated
Dear Santa,
Can I have a Frostpunk as well? :D
high rated
czekarol: Dear Santa,
Can I have a Frostpunk as well? :D
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.