It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for savage planet! I gotta tell ya, this giveaway is good to be exposed to games I never otherwise would of heard about.
Can I request Frostpunk, please?
high rated
bhrigu: Can I request Frostpunk, please?
Granted.
May I have Psychonauts?

Thanks!
high rated
MovingArtillery: May I have Psychonauts?

Thanks!
Granted.
Thanks Carradice for Psychonauts! And thanks again finkleroy for the community giveaway!
Thank you pwilkos for Frostpunk.

Also gratitude to finkleroy for maintaining the Giveaway thread.
Kudos.
low rated
Doc0075: It will soon be time for the winter sale so I would like some suggestions for games to be added to the community giveaway after it has finished (early January).
I already have 100 games put aside ready so I am looking for good/desirable games that I might not think of. JRPG's for example as it is not a genre that I am familiar with and don't generally go looking for. Or good games that you rarely see added to this giveaway.
Here are some suggestions of games that I am interested in or I have already played and enjoyed that have rarely been seen, if ever, in this giveaway (the number of previous donations is taken from the List of taken keys linked in post #3).

- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey (never been donated to the GOG Community GIveaway)
- Assassin's Creed®: Director's Cut (never been donated)
- Banished (donated once)
- Banner Saga (donated once)
- Beyond a Steel Sky (donated twice)
- Black Legend (donated once)
- The Blackwell Bundle / The Blackwell Epiphany (never been donated)
- Expeditions: Conquistador (donated twice)
- Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure (donated once)
- Heaven's Vault (never been donated)
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (donated once)
- Loom (never been donated)
- The Sexy Brutale (donated once)
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition (donated twice)
- SId Meier's Colonization (donated once)
- Suzerein (never been donated)
- Technobabylon (donated 3 times)
Thanks a lot to frogthroat for Frostpunk!! Three cheers to Finkleroy!!
if eligible may I ask for Frostpunk.
high rated
amrit9037: if eligible may I ask for Frostpunk.
Granted.
Doc0075: It will soon be time for the winter sale so I would like some suggestions for games to be added to the community giveaway after it has finished (early January).
I already have 100 games put aside ready so I am looking for good/desirable games that I might not think of. JRPG's for example as it is not a genre that I am familiar with and don't generally go looking for. Or good games that you rarely see added to this giveaway.
Some suggestions :

- Crysis
- Crysis Warhead
- Mad Max
- Second Sight
- Just Cause serie
- Brothers in Arms trilogy
- Wolfenstein The Two Pack

but no matter the games you choose, they are great, so thank you.
low rated
ConsulCaesar: Here are some suggestions of games that I am interested in or I have already played and enjoyed that have rarely been seen, if ever, in this giveaway (the number of previous donations is taken from the List of taken keys linked in post #3).

- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey (never been donated to the GOG Community GIveaway)
- Assassin's Creed®: Director's Cut (never been donated)
- Banished (donated once)
- Banner Saga (donated once)
- Beyond a Steel Sky (donated twice)
- Black Legend (donated once)
- The Blackwell Bundle / The Blackwell Epiphany (never been donated)
- Expeditions: Conquistador (donated twice)
- Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure (donated once)
- Heaven's Vault (never been donated)
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (donated once)
- Loom (never been donated)
- The Sexy Brutale (donated once)
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition (donated twice)
- SId Meier's Colonization (donated once)
- Suzerein (never been donated)
- Technobabylon (donated 3 times)
I second Suzerein, Banished, and Technobabylon and add on the Myst games and The Incredible Machine (a classic)
amrit9037: if eligible may I ask for Frostpunk.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you APU79 for the game and finkleroy for giveaway!
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks for granting my request, and for tirelessly running the Community GA for over two years now.

Many thanks @gogtrial34987 for this lovely gift.