It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for Dungeon Rats?
muddysneakers: Can I get Age of Decadence?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks morolf for the code and finkleroy for hosting the giveaway!
high rated
Enebias: May I ask for Dungeon Rats?
Granted.
muddysneakers: Thanks morolf for the code and finkleroy for hosting the giveaway!
You're welcome! I hope you'll enjoy the game. Please don't be turned off if it seems overly difficult at first. It's a bit unusual in its design (they mean it when they state on the character screen that you need to focus on a few skills...e.g. don't spread your skill points on several weapon types if you play a combat character, pick ONE weapon type and ONE defense skill) and may come across as frustrating at first. But if one gets into the right mindset, it's all very possible and you can create some pretty powerful characters.
Also, the Lore skill is useful, since it allows you to uncover more of the background story of the world and gets you additional skill points.
Hi, please can I ask for Corridor 7?
I have never played the Telltale's Tales of Monkey Island: Complete Season and it has German dub, so I'd be happy to have that if I may :)
Can I request System Shock 2?
Thank you Morolf for Dungeon rats, and finkleroy for managing the business!
high rated
pferreira1983: Hi, please can I ask for Corridor 7?
Granted.
Dogmaus: I have never played the Telltale's Tales of Monkey Island: Complete Season and it has German dub, so I'd be happy to have that if I may :)
Granted.
13ison: Can I request System Shock 2?
Granted.
May i ask for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Core Edition
high rated
Mugiwarah: May i ask for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Core Edition
Granted.
Thanks to THESLITHERYDEE for the game and finkleroy for the giveaway
I would like "Ghostrunner + Ghostrunner KATANA DLC (DLC) (Expires November 7, 2021, 11:59 PM PDT) " if that is cool with you.
high rated
tastymonkey: I would like "Ghostrunner + Ghostrunner KATANA DLC (DLC) (Expires November 7, 2021, 11:59 PM PDT) " if that is cool with you.
Granted.
tastymonkey: I would like "Ghostrunner + Ghostrunner KATANA DLC (DLC) (Expires November 7, 2021, 11:59 PM PDT) " if that is cool with you.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks Finkleroy and thanks to Melinho85 for the key.