It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: Granted.
GamezRanker: Might I humbly request Corridor 7 as my game for this month?
(I had a disc of this long ago, complete with large box, but I lost it over the years)
Just out of curiosity, is that game as bad as Civvie's review says?
high rated
MaxFulvus: I nominate Enebias for Deadly Dozen.
They were already nominated for that game and turned it down.
Not_you: Hello, may I have Ghostrunner + Ghostrunner KATANA DLC (DLC)?
Granted.
(I had a disc of this long ago, complete with large box, but I lost it over the years)
Granted.
CthuluIsSpy: Is Ghostrunner still available? May I ask for a copy?
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Ruvika: Can I have one copy of Deadly Dozen?
Granted.
low rated
TheBigCore: Just out of curiosity, is that game as bad as Civvie's review says?
Tbf, Civvie makes a living off of pointing out(and sometimes over emphasizing....albeit in entertaining fashion) the flaws in games. It's not the best game ever, but it's not too bad either. Think of it like a discount Blake Stone.

-

finkleroy: Granted.
Thank ye, kindly. :)

-

erbello: ...
And thanks to ye as well for this copy of one of my cherished childhood gaming memories :)
(I once owned a big box copy of this game, and played it a great deal way back when)
Post edited October 27, 2021 by GamezRanker
Thanking Mr_Whiffles very much for the Deadly Dozen key, and a thanks to mrkgnao for the nomination.

And my appreciations to our host finkleroy for looking after the giveaways so tirelessly.

:) :) :)
Thank you so much Liverpoolfanster for the Ghostrunner key, I really look forward to play it. Also thanks to finkleroy for hosting this giveaway.
low rated
may i have The Whispered World: Special Edition or am i still not qualified? If not, does participating in forum game will help me to eventually qualify?
Thanks to Trooper1270 for Deadly Dozen and finkleroy for granteed me the key! B¬]
whiteflame199: does participating in forum game will help me to eventually qualify?
It's not the final judgement but I would say that taking part in normal forum discussion threads is much more "valuable". For you and for the GOG community. :)
May I ask how you put an alien emoji on your profile subtitle? I've been here for years and I'm still a "new user."
Mr_Whiffles: ...
https://www.gog.com/forum/mysettings
Would it be possible for me to have Corridor 7: Alien Invasion please? I'm a big fan of Wolfenstein 3D & Rise of the Triad and it seems to based off of the same engine.
Mr_Whiffles: ...
Lexor: https://www.gog.com/forum/mysettings
Danke
low rated
Mr_Whiffles: May I ask how you put an alien emoji on your profile subtitle? I've been here for years and I'm still a "new user."
Also expanding on Lexor's answer a bit: to get the emojis, one needs to go to a website with such and copy one(ctrl+c in windows), then paste it(ctrl+v in windows) in the same field linked by Lexor earlier.
zlaywal: Thank you finkleroy and Bapthomme for Planescape Torment.

Let's see how my journey as The Nameless One goes
Updated your Journal.
high rated
whiteflame199: may i have The Whispered World: Special Edition or am i still not qualified? If not, does participating in forum game will help me to eventually qualify?
Your registration date is too new for you to be eligible for the giveaways yet. If you have a decent amount of forum activity, I'll consider you to be eligible at the start of December.
comradegarry: Would it be possible for me to have Corridor 7: Alien Invasion please? I'm a big fan of Wolfenstein 3D & Rise of the Triad and it seems to based off of the same engine.
Granted.