It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hmm, according to List of frequently-daggered games, maybe the following games in the current list should be daggered?

- Grim Fandango Remastered
- Neverwinter Nights Diamond
- Oxenfree (x2)
- Saints Row 2
Makotolia: Hmm, according to List of frequently-daggered games, maybe the following games in the current list should be daggered?

- Oxenfree (x2)
- Saints Row 2
Just had this discussion a few posts/pages back.
Makotolia: Hmm, according to List of frequently-daggered games, maybe the following games in the current list should be daggered?

- Oxenfree (x2)
- Saints Row 2
TheMonkofDestiny: Just had this discussion a few posts/pages back.
Oh, that happened right after my request was granted, and thus I didn’t notice them (tend to avoid the community GAs after I use up my limit lest I see other games that interest me donated afterwards). Thanks for the info.
Nemcha: Would you kindly send Killer is Dead to me :)
Someone pointed out to me that you donated to the non-GOG giveaway, so you're eligible. I don't have any message history with you and you're not on the list of donors for this giveaway. I didn't think to check the list of donors for the other giveaway. Sorry about the mix-up.
Can i have Blood 2: The Blood Group if it's still available?
low rated
Can I please have Neverwinter Nights Diamond?
Point_Man: Can i have Blood 2: The Blood Group if it's still available?
Granted.
GameRager: Can I please have Neverwinter Nights Diamond?
Granted.
low rated
GameRager: Can I please have Neverwinter Nights Diamond?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks FinkleRoy and Mrkgnao...you ROCK!
==========================================
BTW I hope to donate more keys when sales hit gog next month as well....stay tuned everyone. :)
Post edited November 18, 2019 by GameRager
Point_Man: Can i have Blood 2: The Blood Group if it's still available?
Thank you finkleroy and ConsulCaesar for the game!
Point_Man: Thank you finkleroy and ConsulCaesar for the game!
You're welcome. Enjoy! :)
low rated
jackwicksoul: Buy Adderall 15mg online overnight delivery
Reddit Pharmacy? Seems legit......
(Nah, reported, you dirty dirty scammer you :P)
Hi, finkleroy, may I ask for a free dose of Adderall?
Thanks! :)
low rated
Lone_Scout: Hi, finkleroy, may I ask for a free dose of Adderall?
Thanks! :)
No, yah want to request xanax...much tastier....trust me on this ;D

*Nominates Lone_Scout for Xanax 50Mg*
Post edited November 20, 2019 by GameRager
Drugs are for pussies, evoke the druid in you and walk in the nature to achieve inner peace.
Or just be who we know you are and get your "fix" by playing a nice relaxing video game session. :P
I don't know what those pharmaceuticals you mentioned are for (nor do I feel curious to google them) but I'm still sure methods I proposed are better. xD
low rated
BranjoHello: Drugs are for pussies, evoke the druid in you and walk in the nature to achieve inner peace.
Or just be who we know you are and get your "fix" by playing a nice relaxing video game session. :P
I don't know what those pharmaceuticals you mentioned are for (nor do I feel curious to google them) but I'm still sure methods I proposed are better. xD
Adderall is a mental stimulant I think, and Xanax I believe is for depression and to get more energetic.

We were talking about a spammer, btw, who has had their post removed. :)
Post edited November 20, 2019 by GameRager