It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
PixelBoy: Can I ask for Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number and 8Doors: Arum's Afterlife Adventure DEMO from demo list?
Granted.
Thank you finkleroy, NuffCatnip, and solar_dome.
finkleroy: Granted.
JacZarate: Many thanks to Korotan and finkleroy for Stardew Valley. Thank you!
Your welcome and congratulation for getting this months Stardew Valley drop.

May I get Red Faction? The game is on my Wishlist since like an eternity?
Thanks!
high rated
Korotan: Your welcome and congratulation for getting this months Stardew Valley drop.

Granted.
Korotan: Your welcome and congratulation for getting this months Stardew Valley drop.

finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you very much Mortius1 for letting me make my Wishlist one entry shorter.
Thank you to the generous wish granters finkleroy, grynn & Mortius1 for the games!
The Stargunner might be in the wrong place on the lists; it's a $0 game.
Korotan: Thank you very much Mortius1 for letting me make my Wishlist one entry shorter.
tag+: Thank you to the generous wish granters finkleroy, grynn & Mortius1 for the games!
You're both welcome. Enjoy environmental destruction,

On an unrelated note, Stargunner and Quake II RTX are both free games (unless the latter comes with a separate copy of Quake II to unlock more than a demo).
high rated
JunglePredator: The Stargunner might be in the wrong place on the lists; it's a $0 game.
Thanks for letting me know. I moved it.
Mortius1: On an unrelated note, Stargunner and Quake II RTX are both free games (unless the latter comes with a separate copy of Quake II to unlock more than a demo).
You're right. It's incredibly bizarre that the Quake II RTX patch has its own store entry instead of being a free extra you get if you own Quake II. I have no idea what they're thinking.
Post edited September 03, 2021 by finkleroy
Happy anniversary finkleroy.

Congrats and many thanks for the effort and dedication. Also, thanks heaps to all the donors and predecessors :)
finkleroy: It's incredibly bizarre that the Quake II RTX patch has its own store entry instead of being a free extra you get if you own Quake II. I have no idea what they're thinking.
It might be because the Quake II RTX version on GOG comes with the 3 free shareware levels, so it can be played standalone.
Actual good news <3 <3 <3
Congrats on the anniversary!!!

Nooooo I was too slow for Stardew Valley!!!

May I please request Dragonsphere instead?
high rated
kentsusai: Congrats on the anniversary!!!

Nooooo I was too slow for Stardew Valley!!!

May I please request Dragonsphere instead?
Granted.