It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
cori235: may I request The elder scrolls 3:morrowind?
A tip for browsing forums: Generally, it's a good idea to read the first post in a thread before posting.
Morrowind is not available and you wouldn't really qualify even if it was.
I'm trying my best to stop feeding my backlog for fear it becomes sentient and eats me alive one of this days (if it hasn't already... gulp), but I'm an idiot completionist and Icewind Dale is the only "major" D&D game I'm missing, so I'll cave in and ask for it. I was hoping a couple of you guys would snag it before I did and thus protect me from the evil backlog of doom, but it seems you can't be trusted with such an easy task. Shame on you all.
Post edited October 07, 2017 by Chandoraa
Chandoraa: I'm trying my best to stop feeding my backlog for fear it becomes sentient and eats me alive one of this days (it it hasn't already... gulp), but I'm an idiot completionist and Icewind Dale is the only "major" D&D game I'm missing, so I'll cave in and ask for it. I was hoping a couple of you guys would snag it before I did and thus protect me from the evil backlog of doom, but it seems you can't be trusted with such an easy task. Shame on you all.
Sorry, I already own it. For me only part 2 is missing but I try to get it here on GOG sometime in the far away future :D
MarkoH01: Sorry, I already own it. For me only part 2 is missing but I try to get it here on GOG sometime in the far away future :D
And I would rather go ahead and get the enhanced edition simply so I can have both of them. Sorry.
zeogold: *Cookie Monster tries to gain attention*
Hi zeo, is it possible that you missed this post?
tomyam80: Erm, this is actually my 1st request here so if i may i wld like 2 make a humble request 4 STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II. Thks. :)
zeogold: Granted.
Key redeemed with thks, i wld also like 2 thk aghem 4 donating the game. :)
Chandoraa: I'm trying my best to stop feeding my backlog for fear it becomes sentient and eats me alive one of this days (it it hasn't already... gulp), but I'm an idiot completionist and Icewind Dale is the only "major" D&D game I'm missing, so I'll cave in and ask for it. I was hoping a couple of you guys would snag it before I did and thus protect me from the evil backlog of doom, but it seems you can't be trusted with such an easy task. Shame on you all.
Granted.
May we be forgiven for our sins.
zeogold: *Cookie Monster tries to gain attention*
PaterAlf: Hi zeo, is it possible that you missed this post?
PainOfSalvation has received his game.
SRimac: May I ask Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga?
I promised I'd give it to you if nobody asked for it in a week, so it's yours.
Granted.
Post edited October 07, 2017 by zeogold
May we be forgiven for our sins.
PaterAlf: Hi zeo, is it possible that you missed this post?
zeogold: PainOfSalvation has received his game.
SRimac: May I ask Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga?
zeogold: I promised I'd give it to you if nobody asked for it in a week, so it's yours.
Granted.
Thanks for the key and thanks Mcphail for giving it for donations.

Will make sure my spare keys go through you.

Time to install it again after looong time :)
Could I ask for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II (Classic, 2005) please? If it's still available of course :)
high rated
direspirefirewire: Could I ask for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II (Classic, 2005) please? If it's still available of course :)
Granted.
direspirefirewire: Could I ask for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II (Classic, 2005) please? If it's still available of course :)
Thank you for this classic obi4ammama and zeogold! Have a great weekend :)
Thanks are hereby given to Mchack for Icewind Dale and to Zeogold, purveyor of keys and tomfoolery.

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKE MY BACKLOG GO HUGE.
Etc.
Hmm... May I ask for STAR WARS™ Republic Commando, please ? I tried it on X-Box years ago and I keep good memories of it.
magajocca:
That's not how it works. Please read the first post in this thread.
Post edited October 07, 2017 by PaterAlf
PaterAlf: That's not how it works. Please read the first post in this thread.
magajocca: Ohhh my bad please delete my post..
You can't delete the post. But you can edit it to a blank post.