It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

---the item i was looking for is not in the list, so please disregard this post---
thank you for your huge contribution. Much appreciated regardless of my accepted participation or not.
Post edited October 04, 2017 by PoeticJustice20
PoeticJustice20: don't know if i qualify somehow or not, but may i ask for lords of xulima?
thank you for your huge contribution. Much appreciated regardless of my accepted participation or not.
you know sir i dont see that title in the list of available games (2nd and 3rd posts)
PoeticJustice20: don't know if i qualify somehow or not, but may i ask for lords of xulima?
Vyraexii: you know sir i dont see that title in the list of available games (2nd and 3rd posts)
Just to give a linkie to make sure you see what we're looking at:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/page1
@Vyraexii
@drmike

You are both right, my mistake, i thought you could make a request in case someone gets those keys in the future. So i deleted the request

A question, i have some of those games in the list, how can someone who has some games get extra keys to giveaway in here? do you only get extra keys by buying multiple copies of the game, or are there other ways as well?

Once again a big thank you to all the guys contributing in here.
PoeticJustice20: A question, i have some of those games in the list, how can someone who has some games get extra keys to giveaway in here? do you only get extra keys by buying multiple copies of the game, or are there other ways as well?
Some times GoG or the game developer themselves release a game for free, usually for a promotional event. The older versions of Baulder's Gate listed up there are an example of this as you get a key for the original if you buy the updated version.

There's a thread here about gifting:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/how_does_one_make_a_gift_aka_gifting_on_gog_for_dummies/page1

edit: Actually I was thinking that's the explanation on how to do it but I don;t see any details in the first post. Many someone else can link to the tutorial on doing it. I;m headed out the door for the night.

Hope this (sort of) helps
PoeticJustice20: @Vyraexii
@drmike

You are both right, my mistake, i thought you could make a request in case someone gets those keys in the future. So i deleted the request

A question, i have some of those games in the list, how can someone who has some games get extra keys to giveaway in here? do you only get extra keys by buying multiple copies of the game, or are there other ways as well?

Once again a big thank you to all the guys contributing in here.
Hello PoeticJustice20

When I have given a key here in the past for a game that I already own, what you have to do is add the game to your cart & when you check, it will say that you aready own the game & you can send it as a gift to someone, there will be a tick-box to check it as a gift(or it will already be checked for you) & then you have to put in an Email for the gift recipient, so you can send it to your own Email & you will receive one with a code to redeem on GoG.

Then you can PM Zeogold with the code to add to his giveaway.
Erm, this is actually my 1st request here so if i may i wld like 2 make a humble request 4 STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II. Thks. :)
high rated
tomyam80: Erm, this is actually my 1st request here so if i may i wld like 2 make a humble request 4 STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II. Thks. :)
Granted.
May I request Eador: Imperium?
high rated
Ghorpm: May I request Eador: Imperium?
That was a quick one!
Granted.
Ghorpm: May I request Eador: Imperium?
zeogold: That was a quick one!
Granted.
Was it? I've just realized it's October so I went to check the list. I found a game I'm interested so I asked for it. I assume you've just added this game, huh?
zeogold: That was a quick one!
Granted.
Ghorpm: Was it? I've just realized it's October so I went to check the list. I found a game I'm interested so I asked for it. I assume you've just added this game, huh?
Yup, just added it about a minute or two before the request. You checked at the right time!
Ghorpm: Was it? I've just realized it's October so I went to check the list. I found a game I'm interested so I asked for it. I assume you've just added this game, huh?
zeogold: Yup, just added it about a minute or two before the request. You checked at the right time!
Lucky me then :D Thanks a lot Sulibor for the game
low rated
may I request The elder scrolls 3:morrowind?
zeogold: Yup, just added it about a minute or two before the request. You checked at the right time!
Ghorpm: Lucky me then :D Thanks a lot Sulibor for the game
Miłej zabawy Zielony Brzydalu :).