It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would also like to thank mchack and zeogold.

they know what for.
To To To To To
Torchlight!!!!

Can I have this?
Post edited September 29, 2017 by greeklover
greeklover: To To To To To
Torchlight!!!!

Can I have this?
Granted.
Torchlight!!!!

Can I have this?
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks zeo and Point_Man for Torchlight

Sword meet evil!
Evil meet sword!
May I request Kyn (and Tropico) please? Thanks.

May I request Kyn (and Tropico) please? Many thanks.

I'm not sure if this will be a double post or not as my original one seems not to show up any more after I edited it...If this is the case, apologies.
Post edited September 29, 2017 by Pajama
Pajama: May I request Kyn (and Tropico) please? Thanks.
Granted.
If Spacechem is still available, I would be honoured to be considered for it. Thanks.
high rated
mcphail: If Spacechem is still available, I would be honoured to be considered for it. Thanks.
Granted.
mcphail: If Spacechem is still available, I would be honoured to be considered for it. Thanks.
My gratitude to zeogold and ciemnogrodzianin! Very much appreciated.
Pajama: May I request Kyn (and Tropico) please? Thanks.
Thank you so much :)
Torchlight!!!!

Can I have this?
So YOU was the one who still did not own a copy of this game? ;)
Post edited September 29, 2017 by MarkoH01
Torchlight!!!!

Can I have this?
MarkoH01: So YOU was the one who still did not own a copy of this game? ;)
Well, they didn't teach us about Gog at school and I was so late to the gaming party. Imagine that I played Baldur's Gate 2 for the first time in 2011. So much loot I have missed and must recover:)
MarkoH01: So YOU was the one who still did not own a copy of this game? ;)
greeklover: Well, they didn't teach us about Gog at school and I was so late to the gaming party. Imagine that I played Baldur's Gate 2 for the first time in 2011. So much loot I have missed and must recover:)
They did NOT teach you about GOG at school? This should be the first thing you should ever learn in school imo :D
But no, the fun thing about it was that this game was a freebie on GOG again and again and there was a time when people just tried to get rid of all the Torchlight codes because nearly everybody had one :) It is a good game though imo and I wish you a lot of fun which I think you will have.
Post edited September 29, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: there was a time when people just tried to get rid of all the Torchlight codes because nearly everybody had one :) It is a good game though imo and I wish you a lot of fun which I think you will have.
Well since you brought it up....

I didn't see it added to the list when it was a few pages ago. I'd love to have the game please if anyone has a spare key. I was going to pick it up when the Relic sale was still going on but couldn't coordinate the funds.

Thank you
MarkoH01: there was a time when people just tried to get rid of all the Torchlight codes because nearly everybody had one :) It is a good game though imo and I wish you a lot of fun which I think you will have.
drmike: Well since you brought it up....

I didn't see it added to the list when it was a few pages ago. I'd love to have the game please if anyone has a spare key. I was going to pick it up when the Relic sale was still going on but couldn't coordinate the funds.

Thank you
Like I said "there was a time" and it was a long time ago now. But if you are lucky there's still somebody who kept one of those. Good luck for you.