It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Cavalary: Poor dog :(
It's ok, he's merely pretending.
BenKii: I'd like to nominate:
mchack for The Park
Thank you Benki, for the nomination. And thank you Doc0075 for the key to "The Park" :D also thank you zeo for all your work with the ongoing Great Giveaway!
zeogold: Layers of Fear
May I ask for this one? It would scare me to death, but my wife would be delighted ;)
May i request The Way, if it's still available?
zeogold:
Shouldn't you add a dagger symbol to Deadlight: Director's Cut?:
'Deadlight free on GOG as lucky dip sale starts'.

By the way, is Icewind Dale Complete really the original, non-enhanced release?
Post edited September 28, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
zeogold:
Lemon_Curry: Shouldn't you add a dagger symbol to Deadlight: Director's Cut?:

By the way, is Icewind Dale Complete really the original, non-enhanced release?
yes indeedy it is teh original non enhancerated version
Post edited September 28, 2017 by Vyraexii
high rated
zeogold: Layers of Fear
ciemnogrodzianin: May I ask for this one? It would scare me to death, but my wife would be delighted ;)
It's already been given away to someone who was nominated for it. Sorry.
Anything else you might like?
Point_Man: May i request The Way, if it's still available?
Granted.
zeogold:
Lemon_Curry: Shouldn't you add a dagger symbol to Deadlight: Director's Cut?:
Done. Thanks for the heads-up.
Post edited September 28, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold: It's already been given away to someone who was nominated for it. Sorry. Anything else you might like?
Oops, missed that. Thanks anyway!

Regarding daggers - not sure if the old scheme is still appropriate. Please, note that there are no longer never-ending keys given away by GOG. I'm not sure what was expiration date for this specific case (Deadlight), but if the key is still valid, perhaps it has been simply purchased by a donor...
high rated
zeogold: It's already been given away to someone who was nominated for it. Sorry. Anything else you might like?
ciemnogrodzianin: Oops, missed that. Thanks anyway!
That's my own fault, really. I should have removed the game or otherwise marked it as nominatified. My apologies.
ciemnogrodzianin: Regarding daggers - not sure if the old scheme is still appropriate. Please, note that there are no longer never-ending keys given away by GOG. I'm not sure what was expiration date for this specific case (Deadlight), but if the key is still valid, perhaps it has been simply purchased by a donor...
I believe Deadlight was one of the old ones without an expiration date, but I'll take that into consideration.
Stuff that's on the brink of expiring, I'll basically just retire them in a similar manner as on the Non-GOG edition (i.e. look for other avenues to give them away on) since I'm kind of forced to lest they just expire pointlessly.

Edit: I just checked the Deadlight code. It's...actually expired.
Welp.
Thanks for making me think to check it.
Post edited September 28, 2017 by zeogold
may i request Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga
Vyraexii: yes indeedy it is teh original non enhancerated version
Cool! :)

ciemnogrodzianin: ... if the key is still valid, perhaps it has been simply purchased by a donor...
Yeah, although that clearly wasn't the case here it's always a possibility with games that have been freebies at some point in time. Therefore it would be preferable if the listing differentiated between freebies and regular purchases of those games (considering rule #7) but I guess firmly establishing which category codes belong to would require too much extra work for zooming zeogold. :)
Just received Layers of Fear after being nominated by Lazarus_03 - thank you :)

Also, huge thanks to zeogold for running this giveaway and to Doc0075 for donating the game.
Just got The Way :).

Thanks again to zeogold for holding the community giveaway & thanks a lot to Doc0075 for the game!
parasol123: may i request Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga
Granted.
parasol123: may i request Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga
zeogold: Granted.
thanks to mchack for the and to zeogold for orginzing the giveaway