It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hakimhk: hello, can i ask for thea the shattering 2?
I think someone already requested this one.

Also, may I have The Adventures of Shuggy, please?
May I ask for Deponia?
high rated
Well, first off, my apologies for being gone for so long, and for another thing, I have quite a large announcement to be making.
As you guys already know, there's been some major changes IRL for me recently. I thought this would still leave me with time to manage the giveaway, but I've quickly learned in the last week (which has been day after day of me taking on new responsibilities) that I was apparently dead wrong. As such, I'm handing this here GOG edition of the Community Giveaway to Finkleroy as well (as I can already see he's done a fine job with the non-GOG one). I also am taking a departure from the GOG forum entirely (it was probably rather overdue, in all honesty, considering the giveaway was all that was holding me here...). I might pop around from time to time for the odd donation or giveaway participation, but for the large part, I plan to be gone. Today and tomorrow are gonna be the last days I spend serious attention to posts and checking chat and such.
I will, however, grant all the requests and such one last time before I fork everything over. I'm happy to have been with y'all so long as host!
zeogold: *snip*
Hello Zeo, glad to see you again even if this a is farewell :/
But I perfectly understand what do you mean and real life changes can bring to this too..
But it doesn't mean that when you'll be finally settled you can't come back again and drink something here at the tables of GOG forum!

Good luck and thanks for everything!
Post edited August 31, 2019 by Damon18
high rated
zeogold: (sad words)
Thank you so much for all you've done to manage both giveaways, for your humor, and for entrusting me with both giveaways. I know I don't just speak for myself when I say that you will be sorely missed. Especially your sense of humor after a rough day. I'm lucky to be able to call you a good friend. So long and thanks for all the fish! *hugs*
high rated
JackknifeJohnson, you have continually been a lifesaver, my dude.

personthingy: *gasp* zeo returns! Again!
May I request Alan Wake? :D I've wanted to check it out for yonks!
zaMNal: May I request Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest? A blast from the past :)
tomyam80: Well, since idbeholdME cancelled his request i think i'll make a request for Men Of War then. Thks 4 considering my request. :)
RickyAndersen: I'd like to request Thea 2: The Shattering, please.
TheBigCore: I am requesting NEO TURF MASTERS if it's not already taken.
T_a_J: May i requesting Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) (x2) (†)
Meldaras: can I take Icewind Dale Complete, please?
Paulo_Moura69: I would like to request the daggered games Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) and Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey).
piranha1: Also, may I have The Adventures of Shuggy, please?
PMPMGamer: May I ask for Deponia?
All granted.

Terabellum: Hey I'd love one of those MDK keys, would hit the nostalgia spot quite well, thanks!
I'd love to give you one, but alas, the restriction on your chat settings prevents me from talking to you. Why? Why must you block me out of your life? Why do you not let me love you?

pferreira1983: Hi, can I request Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest if it isn't already taken?
hakimhk: hello, can i ask for thea the shattering 2?
Beaten to it, sorry.

Dogmaus: I really don't want to the moon. Besides, I already have it. To me it was clearly a joke about not wanting to have it. I thought it would end there. Can I give it back?
Too late, I'm afraid. We've already spent the money to fund your mission. Got the little freeze-dried packets of ice cream and everything. Good luck, bold Dogmaus, the reluctant hero we never knew we needed. It will be one small step for GOG, and one giant leap for GOGkind. See you, space cowboy.
I mean, sure, we can put the game back, but those freeze-dried packets of ice cream? Mondo expensive, my dude. No going back on those.
(I handed the game off to Gekko-Dekko since he'd asked for it shortly after you didn't.)
Post edited August 31, 2019 by zeogold
Sad to see you go zeo, but thanks for all your "hard work" in both community GAs. Wish you all the best! :)
zeogold:
Sad moment, in a number of ways... Thank you for all the time and effort put into this over these more than two years.
I salute you for all you did here, zeo, and I hope the next chapter of your life kicks ass. Have fun out there in the real world!
Sad words zeo, do not take my words too harshly, they were not hateful. Thank you for you effort zeo, once again.
Really sad to see you are leaving, zeogold. At least you have some funny things to remember :)

Hope you'll return from time to time. Thanks for everything you've done for us and all the best to you.
zeogold: *snip*
The fact that you are leaving is a pretty sad thing, but I believe that these "major changes IRL" mean that something good has happened in your life.

Thank you for everything that you have done for the community.

Good luck and see you, The Puzzlemaster!
It is over...
Post edited August 31, 2019 by Oddeus
I salute you, Zeo. O Captain! My Captain! Good luck and I hope I see you soon!
So Finkleroy started his own thread right about now. Quite weird considering today's last day of the month.
I guess we can't post yet in the new thread, right?
Post edited August 31, 2019 by BeatriceElysia