It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I have Simcity 2000
Jakfin0802: Can I have Simcity 2000
That game is not on the list of games available. Please read the first post of this giveaway and see how it works. Welcome to GOG by the way. Hope to see you in other topics in the community.
Can I have dugeon Keeper Gold
Hi Zeo and everyone else.

From what I see, so far nobody has become interested in the game "Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive", so I will gladly ask about it.

May I request for this game?
Drakon1590: Hi Zeo and everyone else.

From what I see, so far nobody has become interested in the game "Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive", so I will gladly ask about it.

May I request for this game?
Great game! Love it to bits! And I think it can now be played on Win 10, too!
Theseekingseer: May I ask for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition?
I have a copy of the witcher 1. add me and send a message i send you the key
TheDudeLebowski: Great game! Love it to bits! (...)
Good to know, but to be honest, I've never played this game, but I played Commandos 1 and its add-on, and Desperados at least resembles it visually, so it interested me, and since you are so eager to praise this game, so my interest in it just increased.

Well, we'll see whether it will be given to me to share your opinion about this game.
Post edited August 08, 2019 by Drakon1590
are all copies of Absolver already gone, or I can request one? Same question regarding "To The Moon". I feel like Im late to party again, lol - that moment when all giveaways happen right when you are busy irl to check forums :<
Still active
https://www.gog.com/gwent-welcome-bonus
My secret has been discovered!!!
big rip
Ghorpm: My secret has been discovered!!!
Please send zeogold a script prompting him to add a new batch of games on 11 August 2019, 10:23 PM PDT.
Thank you.
Ghorpm: My secret has been discovered!!!
JackknifeJohnson: Please send zeogold a script prompting him to add a new batch of games on 11 August 2019, 10:23 PM PDT.
Thank you.
Or you can also control him using satellite waves, apparently...
spds100: I have a copy of the witcher 1. add me and send a message i send you the key
Thank you so much for spds100 for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

I'm eternally grateful!
Hi, I want to compete for Absolver: Deluxe Edition