It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

babynames.com
Educational endowment insurance.
could i have Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga for this month plz
Hey,

I stumbled over this thread and I'm not really understanding what it's about. Would be really nice if someone could explain it for me.

Have a nice game session!
Post edited July 24, 2019 by Gamer10222
Gamer10222: Hey,

I stumbled over this thread and I'm not really understanding what it's about. Would be really nice if someone could explain it for me.

It's all explained in the first post.
Gamer10222: Hey,

ariaspi: It's all explained in the first post.
I'm sorry. Don't know why I did not look for a first post.
ariaspi: It's all explained in the first post.
Gamer10222: I'm sorry. Don't know why I did not look for a first post.
it's cool, hope you enjoy your self
Drakon1590: Well, in that case I would like to make a request for my friend and count it to my limit, becouse this is more important to me than geting another game for myself. So once again may I request for "Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga" for my friend?
zeogold: ...granted.
My friend sends thanks both to you Zeo and to jonridan.
Since I am unfortunately a sucker with a German IP address; therefore I wish myself the just reduced (1.77 $) Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
Dchan: Since I am unfortunately a sucker with a German IP address; therefore I wish myself the just reduced (1.77 $) Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
That's not how this thread works. If a game is available in the list, request it. Otherwise it isn't wishlist layaway.
TheMonkofDestiny: That's not how this thread works. If a game is available in the list, request it. Otherwise it isn't wishlist layaway.
I sent them a key anyway.
clarry: I sent them a key anyway.
Commendable though some may see it as rewarding laziness for not bothering to read the opening posts of the thread.
Excuse me. Unfortunately I made a mistake in the forum article. I probably should have written my request in the wish thread. (It's just too hot here...)

Won't happen again.
aRealCyborg: could i have Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga for this month plz
Granted.
I would love to play Treasure Adventure World :)

Edit: my time machine is still pretty good :)
Post edited July 26, 2019 by Ghorpm