It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I recently spoke with zeogold yesterday at 9:59 PM PDT. He's alive and kicking. He's just been quite busy as of late.
Joakingdom: Has Zeo been offline for a couple of days?. I sent him a message about my donations a few days ago :). May I bother you with a quick question guys?: I created an account for my friend and bought him a game using my credit card through his account. Is that ok in case of a trusted friend being his first game or should I send him gifts via recipient email for now on?. Sorry for the off-topic!.
RickyAndersen: In order to gift games, your account needs to have purchases worth at least $10 / €9.19 / £6.69 / A$13.99 / 719.00 RUB / 55 DKK / 70 NOK / 65 SEK / 30 PLN / C$ 10 / 10 CHF made at least 3 months ago.

Your account is not even 3 months old.
...for using a Credit card or PayPal but I bought the games through something called Skrill and worked just fine :). Bought two games in order to send Zeo
RickyAndersen:
Was first tempted to say GOG may want to look into the loophole, but it does say "with some payment methods", so guess it's intentional, when using another step that's considered to have already vetted the purchaser.

Joakingdom:
As for zeo, patience, been times when he took 2 weeks or so to get around to the giveaway again. Does take concentration and organization, so when otherwise busy makes sense to set it aside even when you can be around to write a few messages in other threads, this is quite a different responsibility.
Post edited July 17, 2019 by Cavalary
This is true for Paypal and credit card, other methods can gift just fine.
Joakingdom: Has Zeo been offline for a couple of days?. I sent him a message about my donations a few days ago :). May I bother you with a quick question guys?: I told my friend about GOG so I created an account for him and bought an old game he wanted to play using my credit card through his account. Is that ok in case of a trusted friend being his first game or should I send him gifts via recipient email for now on?. Sorry for the off-topic!.
I'll let Zeo know about that, don't worry. He's just a bit busy with real life.
Rosalumina: He's just a bit busy with real life.
>laughs like a maniac< whew.. good one, mate.
What is this real life? Is it just fantasy?
Enebias: What is this real life? Is it just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide ... no escape from reality
Open your eyes ... Look up to the skies and seeeeeeeee
Enebias: What is this real life? Is it just fantasy?
TheBigCore: Caught in a landslide ... no escape from reality
Open your eyes ... Look up to the skies and seeeeeeeee
I'm just a poor boooy, I need no sympathyyy!
Because I'm easy come... easy go... little high.... little low...
high rated
I just got a message from zeogold that he wants me to pass on. Something very, very good and life changing has happened to him, and he's been focusing on it. I have no idea what this is. He was kind of cryptic about it. He says he expects to return ASAP. It'll probably be a couple more days.
finkleroy: I just got a message from zeogold that he wants me to pass on. Something very, very good and life changing has happened to him, and he's been focusing on it. I have no idea what this is. He was kind of cryptic about it. He says he expects to return ASAP. It'll probably be a couple more days.
Sounds exciting! Good for him.
Found love? Proposed/got proposed to? Became a parent? Won 160 million in the lottery? Got a job offer that is the dream job for them?
Themken: Found love? Proposed/got proposed to? Became a parent? Won 160 million in the lottery? Got a job offer that is the dream job for them?
The pitter-patter of little zeo-paws.
Themken: Found love? Proposed/got proposed to? Became a parent? Won 160 million in the lottery? Got a job offer that is the dream job for them?
My bet would be on him becoming a parent. That would be really cute :)
He got hired as a developer for Half Life 3?