It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you very much Doc0075 for the Baldur's Gate! Always so generous.

And thanks to our Puzzlemaster zeogold in managing two giveaways all this time. Glad you're still with us in this giveaway.
Hey Zeo just wanted to join the group and send my appreciation for all the work involved in keeping this and the other giveaway going. It was appreciated by me and obviously several others in the community. All the best in the real life department.
Enebias: A big thank you to aghem for The Last Door!
Enjoy this adventure with a great atmosphere!
Wow, every Toonstruck key is gone. Good adventure, though it will never get the announced sequel.
People now finish those Eschalone Book / Bio Menace keys!
Post edited July 11, 2019 by Dogmaus
Dogmaus: Wow, every Toonstruck key is gone.
Makes you wonder if he was able to give them all away or if he was left with a pile that expired and just forced to remove them from the list.
Wow. Thank u so much @zeogold for the giveaway and @drbonez for the Grim Fandango key. you're awesome guys
Dogmaus: Wow, every Toonstruck key is gone.
TheMonkofDestiny: Makes you wonder if he was able to give them all away or if he was left with a pile that expired and just forced to remove them from the list.
Yeah, they did expire, so any that weren't redeemed had to be removed.
I would like to ask for a Little Big Adventure 2 copy please if possible. Thank you very much.
I think...the proper time has come that I should do this.

I'd like one of those five copies of Toonstruck please, Zeo.
Hum. I was gonna nominate that shady character, but I see he beat me to it--he was rude enough to ask for it himself, the bum. Only 4 copies left now.
MicrofishdCon:
Microfish_1:
Assuming this is some sort of prank?
(And I guess I'm scum.)
3. You will be banned from this giveaway if:
- you are rude
- you are on the Known Scammers list or have otherwise been shown to be an alt account/impersonator/troll
- you lack meaningful community participation (which usually means that most of your participation is taking from giveaway threads)
- you knowingly give empty/false/unusable codes
All blacklistings are, again, AT MY DISCRETION.
zlaywal: have otherwise been shown to be an alt account/impersonator/troll
I very seriously doubt this rule applies to obvious jokes.
Hi, please for this month can I have a copy of Adventures of Shuggy if possible?
zlaywal: have otherwise been shown to be an alt account/impersonator/troll
finkleroy: I very seriously doubt this rule applies to obvious jokes.
If I thought it would apply, I would not, of course, have done it. Earlier people were encouraging me to sign in through an alt in order to claim a toonstruck key; they expired, so I thought I'd ask for a now-junk copy :D
Cavalary: Assuming this is some sort of prank?
(And I guess I'm scum.)
Yes. Sadly, at least if you play mafia--and there is a sign-up going on, you should check it out here (please do check it out)--then yes, you are scum if you use light mode. Save your eyes and your battery by using dark(er) mode!
Post edited July 13, 2019 by Microfish_1
Microfish_1: Yes. Sadly, at least if you play mafia--and there is a sign-up going on, you should check it out here (please do check it out)--then yes, you are scum if you use light mode. Save your eyes and your battery by using dark(er) mode!
Nope, don't play that.
And I stay away from black (or too-dark-colored) anything pretty much as a rule. (Imagine the difficulty of finding case, keyboard, monitor, phone...)
And desktops don't run on batteries :p (Well, unless there's an outage, in which case UPS kicks in.)